Mumbai, India| 4 Core E3-v3 | 32GB RAM | 10TB Bandwidth | KVM | Free BGP | $62/month

leapswitchleapswitch Hosting Provider

Hi Everyone,

We are thrilled to present you with exclusive pricing that surpasses anything you'll find elsewhere. Brace yourself for an extraordinary opportunity that combines unbeatable value with irresistible charm. Check out our unbeatable deals on dedicated servers with lightning-fast speeds, and 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps network connections.

Single E-1230v3 - 3.40 GHz | 4 Cores | 32GB DDR3 RAM | 2x480GB SSD Storage | ₹4929 or $62

Note: E5-v3/v4, AMD EPYC and Intel Gold Options available (above is LowendSpirit Price limit, please PM)

Our Dedicated Servers come with a variety of features, including:

High-speed processors
Large amounts of RAM
Solid-state drives and NVMe for faster load times
Multiple operating system options
IPMI/KVM over VPN
Free BGP IPv4/IPv6 announcement under your ASN in Mumbai Tier4 Certified Datacenter!
Experience premium server performance without the premium price tag with Leapswitch! Choose us for top-quality performance and affordability in one place!

Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today! The price listed is recurring and price locked.

If you require a custom solution or have additional questions, Call: +91 9595 233 556 | Email: [email protected] | Chat: www.leapswitch.com Or reply to this thread instead.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to welcoming you as a valued client!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• Is this for a dedicated server or a VPS? Why KVM?

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited May 2023

Dedicated server. "IPMI/KVM over VPN" access refers to a method that allows you to remotely install, setup or access a dedicated server like you were sitting in front of it with access to the screen, and keyboard.

Thanked by (3)ehab sh97 somik

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    Dedicated server. "IPMI/KVM over VPN" access refers to a method that allows you to remotely install, setup or access a dedicated server like you were sitting in front of it with access to the screen, and keyboard.

IPMI refers to the remote webui to access the display output and usb inputs directly for a dedicated server.
    KVM usually refers to Kernel-based Virtual Machines and the display/usb access to the said hardware virtual machine.

I guess he is referring to "IP-KVM" or "KVM over IP"? I dont usually hear it being referred to as only "KVM" though, specially in the mordern cloud connected age...

• @somik said:

@FrankZ said:

IPMI refers to the remote webui to access the display output and usb inputs directly for a dedicated server.
    KVM usually refers to Kernel-based Virtual Machines and the display/usb access to the said hardware virtual machine.

I guess he is referring to "IP-KVM" or "KVM over IP"? I dont usually hear it being referred to as only "KVM" though, specially in the mordern cloud connected age...

you sound you know your Peugeot -- i will remember that next time

• @ehab said:

@somik said:

@FrankZ said:

you sound you know your Peugeot -- i will remember that next time

No, it's just confusing when the two terms are so similar (or exact in this case) and you need to refer to it by context...

Thanked by (1)ehab