[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

This is a trap, especially for users who don't read the TOS carefully.

But you didn't buy it directly from Vir-ache right? Then technically (probably), Virmuck doesn't have any business relationship with you but with the scalper(s). And the scalper(s) break the TOS so Vir-Mac™ suspend their services.

Admittedly, I did buy it from other sources and then changed my email address, and this time I fell into trouble.

Then you're not even a customer of Virmach, so their TOS are meaningless to you.

You're a customer of the scalper, so your anger should be directed at him and he owes you a refund. Virmach owes you nothing.

Thanked by (2)chimichurri AlwaysSkint
  • edited October 2022

@sunday01 said:

Admittedly, I did buy it from other sources and then changed my email address, and this time I fell into trouble.

Then you need to ask the "other sources" for your money back. Beer-mach has nothing to do with you since you are not his client.

Thanked by (2)chimichurri AlwaysSkint
  • @cybertech said:

@sunday01 said:
    Massive account blocking. No alert beforehand, direct suspension, no appeal. Directly open robbery, shameless. The real scalper didn't block, but mistakenly killed a large number of customers.

You can clearly ask to pay the push fee, rather than here sophistry. Everyone knows what you are playing.

Customers who want to pay the push fee can do so, but they need a clear guarantee, not another $25 scam from you.

So this is nothing more than an excuse. You have a terrible reputation anyway.

congratulations you have been Virmached!

let's see you swallow your pride soon like @infplus did.

It's okay, I'm fine. I just lost the Tokyo pre-sale $12.17. At that time, the pre-sale could not be grabbed, so I bought it from other channels. I thought this pre-sale native should be fine. Unexpectedly, it was also suspended.

• edited October 2022

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

But you didn't buy it directly from Vir-ache right? Then technically (probably), Virmuck doesn't have any business relationship with you but with the scalper(s). And the scalper(s) break the TOS so Vir-Mac™ suspend their services.

Even buying from so-called authorized or authentic @Virmach, most storage VPSes in Japan have been delayed or still off until now.
    When these customers made pleas for timely provision, Virmach first ignored, then command them to open tickets, silence them in the LowEndForum, and now fabricate groundless accusation to everyone.

I'm wondering is it so hard to refund those who didn't get what they had paid for?
    (Look at storage VPS and long down time caused by your Great Migration, no single second or dollar compansation)
    What would virmach-19 do, when the provider ignored and even humiliate you?
    "I would sell the trash to anyone who offer good price. And stay away from Virus-Mika forever", most innocent people would think likewise.
    Some people are not innocent, which @Virmach just made an clumsy excuse to purge all (in several waves) its cheap offers.

Oh, I miss old owner of virmach so much, the new one know nothing but money.

LowEndSpirit is most supreme.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@sunday01 so who did you buy it from, get her in here

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

I forgot and can't remember the purchase history.

@sunday01 said:

@cybertech said:

thats what everyone says. apparently MJJs have such bad memory.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• @sunday01 said:

@cybertech said:

That is an obvious lie.

• @ForMat_eXt4 said:

Even buying from so-called authorized or authentic @Virmach, most storage VPSes in Japan have been delayed or still off until now.

I thought they offered refund on OGF?

I'm wondering is it so hard to refund those who didn't get what they had paid for? (Look at storage VPS and long down time caused by your Great Migration)

Probably because of the hassle of going back and forth between datacenter but I agree, people that are eligible for refund should be refunded.

Oh, I miss old owner of virmach so much, the new one know nothing but money.

Same owner as far as I know, nothing changed.

• edited October 2022

@cybertech said:

How much did the neo Virmach-19 pay to the forum?
    Tell us. We want to be a provider, too.

• @kuroneko23 said: I thought they offered refund on OGF?

They did, he's just been trying to start shit the past several days. Every one of those people opted to wait.

• @ForMat_eXt4 said:

@cybertech said:

Reselling business isn't good enough anymore?

• @ahnlak said:

@sunday01 said:

@cybertech said:

That is an obvious lie.

I can't find any records of telegram transactions, believe it or not. I was wondering how much did you charge to be a gunslinger here?

Thanked by (1)ForMat_eXt4
  • @Mumbly said:

@sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

So you shoud deal with this other source then, don't you think?
    What Virmach has to do with you? You're not even his client.

The Tokyo line traffic is interrupted by hourly jerks, and I rarely use it, so I'm not sad to lose it. Just wanted to say it's a bad way to handle it.

Thanked by (1)ForMat_eXt4
  • @sunday01 said:

I can't find any records of telegram transactions, believe it or not. I was wondering how much did you charge to be a gunslinger here?

Did you at least have a transaction records when you send him/her the money? Alipay or something else?

• @sunday01 said:

@Mumbly said:

@sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

So you shoud deal with this other source then, don't you think?
    What Virmach has to do with you? You're not even his client.

The Tokyo line traffic is interrupted by hourly jerks, and I rarely use it, so I'm not sad to lose it. Just wanted to say it's a bad way to handle it.

From what I read (I don't have Tokyo vps) from the others it started to improve now when he actively deal with scalpers and non-legit users, so this seems like a way to go.

• @kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

Did you at least have a transaction records when you send him/her the money? Alipay or something else?

There is a password red envelope collection function, you can't find him. You are still too naive.

• @sunday01 said:

There is a password red envelope collection function, you can't find him. You are still too naive.

Well, I never use Alipay so I don't know :P I guess that's a win for the scalpers since they can't be tracked other than their hostloc username.

@sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

you were the one making envelope payment so I wonder who's naive.

• @cybertech said:

@sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

you were the one making envelope payment so I wonder who's naive.

Unfortunately, not WeChat.

• edited October 2022

@Mumbly said:

@ForMat_eXt4 said:

@cybertech said:

Reselling business isn't good enough anymore?

You know, highest inflation in decades, RussXXX invasion, ChinXXX infiltration, etc.
    I don't think LowEnd forum has much cash reserve too.
    And that's maybe the reason why bot accounts harbored neo Virmach-19 so hard.
    But I don't think either this would trade for you sustainable money flow, since once reputation is ruined, it cannot be repaired.

• @ForMat_eXt4 said:
    I don't think LowEnd forum has much cash reserve too.

Don't worry, LES still has tons of cash reserve :)
    https://lowendspirit.com/about

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

"Too young, too simple. Sometimes naïve."
    -- Ex-President

• Fortunately, I am only this Tokyo pre-sale machine, so it is only a small loss, after all, the Tokyo line is often interrupted by traffic. I'm wasting my time here, I might as well do something else.

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka

@sunday01 said:
    Fortunately, I am only this Tokyo pre-sale machine, so it is only a small loss, after all, the Tokyo line is often interrupted by traffic. I'm wasting my time here, I might as well do something else.

bye

• edited October 2022

@Mumbly said:
    From what I read (I don't have Tokyo vps) from the others it started to improve now when he > actively deal with scalpers and non-legit users, so this seems like a way to go.

No, absolutely wrong.
    New victims will emerge. Neo Virmach-19 will seek new hosts to blame, as for traffic in Japan?
    Forever will it be delayed, congested, and abused.
    And you will be accustomed to living with neo Virmach-19.

• @ForMat_eXt4 said:
    But I don't think either this would trade for you sustainable money flow, since once reputation is ruined, it cannot be repaired.

Can you tell us more about that? So no more of illegal reselling vpses?
    This may drastically improve service for legit non abusive customers then.

• @ForMat_eXt4 said:
    When these customers made pleas for timely provision, Virmach first ignored, then command them to open tickets, silence them in the LowEndForum, and now fabricate groundless accusation to everyone.

I'm wondering is it so hard to refund those who didn't get what they had paid for?

Most of the JP storage accounts were delivered, all of the 250gb plans were and plenty of others to finish filling the server, including my 2tb. Pretty sure refunds were offered to any who asked for them, and if you didn't open a ticket to ask for it, it was assumed you were fine still waiting. Do you even have a preorder for one?

edited October 2022

@ForMat_eXt4 said:

@Mumbly said:
    From what I read (I don't have Tokyo vps) from the others it started to improve now when he > actively deal with scalpers and non-legit users, so this seems like a way to go.

No, absolutely wrong.
    New victims will emerge. Neo Virmach-19 will seek new hosts to blame, as for traffic in Japan?

what these new victims will finally learn:

"图样图森破,上台拿衣服"

-- 江澤民

or even better:

don't hate the player; hate the game

• @ForMat_eXt4 said:

@Mumbly said:

No, absolutely wrong.

Well some legit clients already reported better Tokyo performance now. Even in this thread few pages ago.

This discussion has been closed.