[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@huah6571 said:
    Hi, please process my ticket #1498908, thank you
    My VPS billed, but after I paid with Alipay, Alipay paid successfully, but your background still shows unpaid

VirMach mentioned that there was an issue with the payment erroring out and showing up after a delay. So please check it again and see if it shows paid now.

VirMach said:

Daevien said:
    Oh, I meant to tell you @VirMach that I got an invoice for a couple services earlier, went to pay it by cc and it errored out. But when I check my bank I have a pending transaction, the bill is now marked as paid in the billing system as well.

So uh, it errored incorrectly on the front end to me but still processed behind the scenes I guess? I'll let you know if the charge disappears on my end, it's for my best vps so i definitely don't want the billing off on that one lol

Yeah something weird going on with that, I'm trying to figure it out with our developer but he's not getting anywhere with it. Has to be some recent modification, I disabled a few things. Funny you mention that though because we've basically become the villains. I've been complaining to multiple companies we use (two of the four? datacenter partners) because they basically have a similar issue where it errors out every single time we pay and I have no idea if it actually went through or not.

No,it still shows unpaid now.
    I keep waiting or you deal with it?
    billing number #1498908

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@huah6571 said:
    No,it still shows unpaid now.
    I keep waiting or you deal with it?
    billing number #1498908

Thank you for the follow up. We'll tag @VirMach he is the one who will need to deal with it.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@MX1024 said:

@Astro said:

@MX1024 said:
    I got a VPS from someone and I plan to buy a new VPS on Black Friday, so I set up a new account. Now I have submitted a ticket, hoping to transfer the original VPS to the new account.Ticket #980919,Thanks.

So if you didn't have an account how did you get the first VPS?

The original account was not registered by myself and I was worried about being restricted from using it later.

i think this falls under what Virmach wants to clean up, so it should be fine

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ said:

@gin said:
    Fill out a ticket ? I think you are mad ! Do you not know virmach will delete your account ! Many People with BF Flash Sell has been deleted their account with out notification !

Oh, you have a BF flash deal that may have a broken LVM on DALZ007. Then you are correct, no support ticket should be filled out, as those deals did not come with support. I remember checking the box on purchase that said "No Support" when I bought my BF specials. You should just wait.
    Note: VirMach does not delete your account solely because you have a BF Flash deal. Although he does suspend accounts for violation of TOS.

EDIT: By the way do you see any error messages in VNC when you try to start the VM?

Failed to connect to server (code: 1011, reason: Failed to connect to downstream server)
    Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited November 2022

@VirMach I have a ticket from 19/09/2022 just to reinstall Windows Server on a Dedicated Server and still waiting for your help.
    And instead of answering on a Priority ticket #518549, you just merged it with a less important ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Any VPS with 48 cores?

• @imok said:
    Any VPS with 48 cores?

Yes, it's [email protected], password is noob :grin:

Thanked by (2)ehab Khalequzzaman
  • Are previous year's BF eligible or recommended to transfer ?
    I have a BF-SPECIAL-2020 ($8y) and PRO+ Lite-2017 ($14/y) both in Frankfurt
    Given the drama with FF, these may be better returned to the bits from which they came...

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @erk said:
    Are previous year's BF eligible or recommended to transfer ?
    Given the drama with FF, these may be better returned to the bits from which they came...

I can take them both if @VirMach can help transfer them quickly

Team push-ups!

• edited November 2022

@erk said: Are previous year's BF eligible or recommended to transfer ?

Not out of the question, with respect to the BF one but I can't confirm on the 2017 one (i thought these were already updated/upgraded). The Transfer process is/was manual (just now) though and can take a loooong time: @VirMach has spoken of a streamlined process for this, at some stage. I believe it is a bit of a burden to do Transfers.

[Edit] (For BF at least) The Transfer is coded into the Cancel Service button, whereby you can select to Transfer rather than choose End of Billing. Whether this is now active/operational is for you to test? ;) i'll take the $8/yr, thank you very much! :D

Thanked by (1)tridinebandim

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Astro said:

@erk said:
    Are previous year's BF eligible or recommended to transfer ?

I can take them both if @VirMach can help transfer them quickly

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint Astro

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Anyone still bashing the AMS beta server? I just installed CloudPanel.io on it for kicks (even though it's half the recommended 2GB RAM) and it runs like a whippet. :) I noticed the total lack of steal, so assume the node is kinda idling.

• edited November 2022

I wonder if @atomi is still interested in my tiny $3.75 BF2020. If so I'm willing to try the Transfer button on that one.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Anyone still bashing the AMS beta server? I just installed CloudPanel.io on it for kicks (even though it's half the recommended 2GB RAM) and it runs like a whippet. :) I noticed the total lack of steal, so assume the node is kinda idling.

My AMS test VM was terminated a couple of weeks ago. So maybe VirMach just missed yours and it is not really a test VM any longer.

• @FrankZ said: My AMS test VM was terminated a couple of weeks ago.

Mine had been involucrated too, twice.
    You can re-order, "Nae bother". ;)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• The only thing that's tough with the AMS test VM is that either my high activity workload wasn't as bad as I thought, or it's not actually suspending/warning for overuse..

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint lemoncube
  • @erk said: ..either my high activity workload wasn't as bad..

Yeah, previously I was running folding@home to try to stress it - that stuff can run for days analysing cancer related things.

• erkerk
    edited November 2022

I feel like I've done my part to increase @VirMach 's ticket burden.

Just FYI, the transfer ticket email

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @AlwaysSkint yes, i'm still interested. I will pm you

• Ex-redacted, to some degree..

@AlwaysSkint said: The Transfer process seems to be manual (for now) though and can take a loooong time: I believe it is a bit of a burden to do Transfers.

• edited November 2022

What the hell just happened on TYOC002S? >300% load?
    and it's much much quieter than usual for the brief(?) moment.
    No noticable CPU steal, no lag while typing some commands on SSH.
    https://status.virm.ac/?s=629a0367778ad13c93445150

• edited November 2022

whenever i look at those status charts it is the periodic spikes on DEN and some of LAX that catch my attention.
    but yea I saw a spike on TYOC002s that is probably what you are talking about

• what transfer button? where?

• edited November 2022

@tridinebandim said: what transfer button? where?

RTFP(osts)!
    Don't even think about it until Virmach responds here on the status.

Thanked by (1)tridinebandim

• edited November 2022

@foitin said:
    What the hell just happened on TYOC002S? >300% load?
    and it's much much quieter than usual for the brief(?) moment.
    No noticable CPU steal, no lag while typing some commands on SSH.
    https://status.virm.ac/?s=629a0367778ad13c93445150

and... it's back to the "Tokyo storage normal" again.
    so what was going on in the last few hours?

• @foitin said: so what was going on in the last few hours?

Abuser took that long to notice ban and make a new account for more coin mining.

• So BF deals orrrr?

• @VirMach Are you preparing gifts for 11.11?

• edited November 2022

11.11 Promo? No

Double bandwidth? No

Virmach T-Shirt? No

Unlike their past counterpart in ColoCorssing

smartass shitposting satirist

This discussion has been closed.