VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Thanks Mr VirMach
    -and let's hope it's just reboot load and it will be back to normal :D -

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @mant Did Virmach refund you after canceling your order?

• bruh this thread

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

seems like multiple nodes down in NYC

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@nutjob said:
    I don't know what you're trying to convince people of, but so far you've only proved you're mentally ill. Seriously.

Maybe spend some time away from the computer for a while, m'kay?

I didn't try to convince him, I just realized that he didn't seem to understand my posts (actually not only him, but also a lot of people from China), so I retold it in Chinese.
    I've stripped out unnecessary paragraphs to keep it simple. You can also update your citations to reduce space usage.

Also yes, I'm using the same hysterical way as VirMach to against him. Do I act like him?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@cybertech said:

Which ones?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@VirMach said:

@cybertech said:

Which ones?

https://statusbot.virm.ac/en/

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@cybertech said:

@VirMach said:

@cybertech said:

Which ones?

https://statusbot.virm.ac/en/

Oh those are just IP changes, I should probably update it for the live chat monitor.

edited March 2023

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

总结:瘦猴在我没有违反任何规则的情况下,取消我的订单,封我的号。本来回个工单交付个订单就能解决的事情,现在逼得我出来跟他撕破脸,我损失了小鸡,他损失了客户,双输。这就是他想要的结果。远离满嘴谎言、毫无信用的VirMach。

Are these a complete description of what happened?

You only have one account with a $5 OpenVZ (upgraded to Ryzen) on it.

You ordered a $2.22 flash sale server and bought three $0.25 Tokyo servers with this account. After waiting 20 days without any of them being activated, you submitted a ticket to request one of them, and they were all canceled and refunded.

Because of the three $0.25 Tokyo servers, your account was flagged, but your $5 OpenVZ was still intact. You responded to a system ticket explaining that your account had been disabled.

You became angry and asked Virmach to cancel your $5 OpenVZ service and give you a refund.

Here's an alternative description of what happened, but that does sound about right.

Orders placed for 3x $0.25 which went out of stock, and we were working to cancel/refund as soon as possible. These may have been cancelled and refunded sooner but 20 day wait as he mentioned could have been possible. The $2.22 flash sale was stuck/pending for everyone.

His account was already marked. Just not officially, we did a manual check/confirmation so any time we interact and see it we did that. So it's not some weird conspiracy that it happened after he placed orders and then ticket. This is to ensure that particular system is more fair.

He would not have been approved no matter what on the 3x $0.25 because everyone left over was getting cancelled, it was sold out. I didn't expect 1000~ orders all for only Tokyo within a few hours, my mistake.

The $2.22 would not have been approved either due to the note. All we did was cancel/refund him sooner as he made the ticket instead of him waiting longer for the same fate.

Then there were several other tickets involved where he was upset.

His $5 service was refunded, it's still active. All other payments were obviously refunded since they were not fulfilled.

(edit) Oh and multi account flag previously would not allow you to place more orders, or to use priority department, and you also couldn't make custom title tickets under 12 characters long for the title.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

总结:瘦猴在我没有违反任何规则的情况下,取消我的订单,封我的号。本来回个工单交付个订单就能解决的事情,现在逼得我出来跟他撕破脸,我损失了小鸡,他损失了客户,双输。这就是他想要的结果。远离满嘴谎言、毫无信用的VirMach。

You ordered a $2.22 flash sale server and bought three $0.25 Tokyo servers with this account. After waiting 20 days without any of them being activated, you submitted a ticket to request one of them, and they were all canceled and refunded.

Because of the three $0.25 Tokyo servers, your account was flagged, but your $5 OpenVZ was still intact. You responded to a system ticket explaining that your account had been disabled.

You became angry and asked Virmach to cancel your $5 OpenVZ service and give you a refund.

Here's an alternative description of what happened, but that does sound about right.

Orders placed for 3x $0.25 which went out of stock, and we were working to cancel/refund as soon as possible. These may have been cancelled and refunded sooner but 20 day wait as he mentioned could have been possible. The $2.22 flash sale was stuck/pending for everyone.

His account was already marked. Just not officially, we did a manual check/confirmation so any time we interact and see it we did that. So it's not some weird conspiracy that it happened after he placed orders and then ticket. This is to ensure that particular system is more fair.

He would not have been approved no matter what on the 3x $0.25 because everyone left over was getting cancelled, it was sold out. I didn't expect 1000~ orders all for only Tokyo within a few hours, my mistake.

The $2.22 would not have been approved either due to the note. All we did was cancel/refund him sooner as he made the ticket instead of him waiting longer for the same fate.

Then there were several other tickets involved where he was upset.

His $5 service was refunded, it's still active. All other payments were obviously refunded since they were not fulfilled.

(edit) Oh and multi account flag previously would not allow you to place more orders, or to use priority department, and you also couldn't make custom title tickets under 12 characters long for the title.

He still hasn't post evidence that I have multiple accounts again.
    Even if you tell me what is the email address of my other account?

Let us slap Virmach in the face again.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/126616/#Comment_126616

It looks like he placed an order for a $2.22 flash special and he's just upset it got cancelled and refunded. It got cancelled and refunded because he has multiple accounts.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

I don't know why he keeps saying I have multiple accounts, I keep asking him to show evidence, even if he tells me what is the email address of my other account... he never does :'(

@mant said:

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

我发送工单#217532后他标记了我的账户,在此之前,我的账户一切正常。可以下单,可以创建工单,服务按钮完整。
    I sent ticket #217532 and then he flagged my account, before that everything was fine with my account.

I recommend that virmach posts the operation logs with timestamps.

Sure, why not, but I doubt any of this will change your mind. I'm sure you will still claim it's fabricated or whatever else. Obviously I'm taking out all the logs in between that are irrelevant and taking out sensitive data.

Also it looks like over the past few months, there were about 6 email changes on your account, and about 20 IP changes. Any of these could have contributed toward your account being flagged, the process for appealing a potential positive would have been following instructions on appeal page and providing details. Unfortunately, the process doesn't involve making 5 angry tickets, it needs to just be a single appeal one where you provide information and we look into it further.

01/11/2023 16:16 - Order placed ($22 special, not any of the others, not paid)
    01/14/2023 07:25 - Refund for $0.25 order
    01/14/2023 14:27 - Refund for $0.25 order
    01/16/2023 11:03 - Refund for $0.25 order
    01/16/2023 21:16 - Order placed ($8 special, not any of the others, not paid)
    01/17/2023 10:00 - Ticket for upgrading your $5 plan (this is when our system auto replied)

Posted on Monday 23rd January at 14:39 - Ticket where you initially complain. This is a different log format as I grabbed it from ticket.
    This is the mentioned ticket 217532

01/23/2023 14:48 - You cancelled $5 service
    01/23/2023 14:48 - You removed cancellation
    01/23/2023 14:49 - You cancelled $5 service
    01/23/2023 15:03 - Most recent multi-account detection.

01/24/2023 06:32 - Refund for $2.22
    01/24/2023 06:34 - I confirmed it/applied the flag after refunding.
    01/24/2023 10:03 - I set status of ticket to "On Hold"
    01/26/2023 17:34 - You close the ticket

03/03/2023 03:50 - You remove cancellation request
    03/03/2023 03:51 - You cancelled $5 service

Anyway, looks like I didn't interact with that ticket until after the order queue, on the next day, about 4 hours after the $2.22 was refunded and flag was set. Not that it matters, but I mean I guess it seems to matter to you.

• mantmant Retired

VirMach's penis is only 3cm, I have no evidence, this is my private note. no wonder he's still single at 30.. :'( :'(

@mant said: I don't know why he keeps saying I have multiple accounts, I keep asking him to show evidence, even if he tells me what is the email address of my other account... he never does

Since the flag isn't there anymore, you can't appeal it, but if you go back in time and click the button for that we could discuss it in that ticket. Consider next time in a different life not freaking out and spamming tickets and instead make one ticket to see what's going on with that instead.

@mant said:
    VirMach's penis is only 3cm, I have no evidence, this is my private note. no wonder he's still single at 30.. :'( :'(

That's rather large. I'm 29. I broke up with my girlfriend in May 2022 so I could answer MJJ tickets.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

I sent ticket #217532 and then he flagged my account, before that everything was fine with my account.

Sure, why not, but I doubt any of this will change your mind. I'm sure you will still claim it's fabricated or whatever else. Obviously I'm taking out all the logs in between that are irrelevant and taking out sensitive data.

Also it looks like over the past few months, there were about 6 email changes on your account, and about 20 IP changes. Any of these could have contributed toward your account being flagged, the process for appealing a potential positive would have been following instructions on appeal page and providing details. Unfortunately, the process doesn't involve making 5 angry tickets, it needs to just be a single appeal one where you provide information and we look into it further.

01/17/2023 10:00 - Ticket for upgrading your $5 plan (this is when our system auto replied)

Posted on Monday 23rd January at 14:39 - Ticket where you initially complain. This is a different log format as I grabbed it from ticket.

Anyway, looks like I didn't interact with that ticket until after the order queue, on the next day, about 4 hours after the $2.22 was refunded and flag was set. Not that it matters, but I mean I guess it seems to matter to you.

I still don't see evidence of my multiple accounts, what is my other account?

If you mean the change of email address, please post the time of the change. I changed my email address and gave up my account after I was completely disappointed with you.

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

Did you even look at what I quoted when I replied? Maybe take a breath between your posts so you realize that you've posted so much that there's no way for me to address it all, what I addressed is what I addressed. Let's say you do not have multiple accounts, what does that change?

Your order was still cancelled. We're not obligated to sell to you.

You still spammed tickets, you still acted the way you did. In no situation would your order have been restored if you act the way you did because why would I want you as a customer?

• @mant said:

Okay, even though I don't know what is in ticket #217532 and what your attitude towards Virmach was before, based on the information provided by you and Virmach, I can make the following observations:

You repeated purchase of the $0.25 Tokyo servers is enough for Virmach to make a preliminary judgment on you, but this is not irrevocable. You may need to provide evidence, as Virmach itself has made some mistakes in this matter.

All $0.25 services will not be delivered due to lack of stock.

The $2.22 order will also be affected because you have not provided any evidence of your own operational error and your attitude has been extremely poor (I have looked at your recent posts in this thread).

You ended up giving a one-star rating.

I don't know why he keeps saying I have multiple accounts, I keep asking him to show evidence, even if he tells me what is the email address of my other account... he never does :'(

Multiple accounts may not be the final word, but only a preliminary determination of your suspicious behavior.

This should not be the focus.

from google translate

• mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

That's rather large. I'm 29. I broke up with my girlfriend in May 2022 so I could answer MJJ tickets.

Backup.

• edited March 2023

@mant
    Serious question.
    I saw several comments using "licking dog" phrase on the forum. Exactly those two words explicitly in Virmach threads. It this some Chinese thing or all those LES/LET posts originate from one person/multi-accounter?

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

Did you even look at what I quoted when I replied? Maybe take a breath between your posts so you realize that you've posted so much that there's no way for me to address it all, what I addressed is what I addressed. Let's say you do not have multiple accounts, what does that change?

Your order was still cancelled. We're not obligated to sell to you.

You still spammed tickets, you still acted the way you did. In no situation would your order have been restored if you act the way you did because why would I want you as a customer?

Why did you concede? Didn't you insist that I have multiple accounts?

• mantmant Retired

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

Okay, even though I don't know what is in ticket #217532 and what your attitude towards Virmach was before, based on the information provided by you and Virmach, I can make the following observations:

You repeated purchase of the $0.25 Tokyo servers is enough for Virmach to make a preliminary judgment on you, but this is not irrevocable. You may need to provide evidence, as Virmach itself has made some mistakes in this matter.

All $0.25 services will not be delivered due to lack of stock.

The $2.22 order will also be affected because you have not provided any evidence of your own operational error and your attitude has been extremely poor (I have looked at your recent posts in this thread).

You ended up giving a one-star rating.

Multiple accounts may not be the final word, but only a preliminary determination of your suspicious behavior.

This should not be the focus.

I will post tickets' content. Hold on.

@mant said:

Use a better translator.

• @Mumbly said:
    I saw several comments using "licking dog" phrase on the forum. Exactly those two words explicitly in Virmach threads. It this some Chinese thing or all those LES/LET posts originate from one person/multi-accounter?

"舔狗/licking dog" is a Chinese internet slang term that refers to someone who is overly devoted to someone else and will do anything to please them, often in a romantic or sexual context. The term is often used derogatorily to describe individuals who are perceived as being subservient or desperate for the attention of their crush or partner, often going to extreme lengths to gain favor or affection.

from google translate

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

Use a better translator.

你为什么怂了?你不是一直坚称我有多个账户吗?
    Translate it yourself.

I understand what you said, and the translation there. However you must not understand what I said so I am assuming it's due to translation.

"Let's say you do not have multiple accounts"
    假设地

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

Here are all the tickets

@Caxen
    GtB5L.png
    GkiIH.png
    GkVGQ.png
    GWYm8.png
    GWqvZ.png
    GkZyF.png

• edited March 2023

@Caxen said:

@Mumbly said:

"舔狗/licking dog" is a Chinese internet slang term that refers to someone who is overly devoted to someone else and will do anything to please them, often in a romantic or sexual context. The term is often used derogatorily to describe individuals who are perceived as being subservient or desperate for the attention of their crush or partner, often going to extreme lengths to gain favor or affection.

I understand the meaning, but I was wondering about this same phrased frequently used explicitely in Virmach threads by almost identical complainers like @ruikno and @HuangxinYuan ... Some of those accounts like @JamesLebron are banned tho.

Thanked by (1)Caxen

@Mumbly said:

@Caxen said:

@Mumbly said:

I understand the meaning, but I was wondering about this same phrased frequently used explicitely in Virmach threads by almost identical complainers. Some of those accounts like @JamesLebron are banned tho.

I think Mason posted earlier how this guy has multiple accounts here.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@Mumbly said:

@Caxen said:

@Mumbly said:

I understand the meaning, but I was wondering about this same phrased frequently used explicitely in Virmach threads by almost identical complainers. Some of those accounts like @JamesLebron are banned tho.

I think Mason posted earlier how this guy has multiple accounts here.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
    @mant @ruikno @HuangxinYuan @JamesLebron ...

Thanked by (1)adly

@Mumbly said:
    Yeah, that's what I though.
    @mant @ruikno @HuangxinYuan @JamesLebron ...

I don't think @HuangxinYuan is him otherwise it's definitive proof of multi account with us since he posted about his service being suspended and his service was not suspended on this account with us that I'm referencing.