VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@dyfkz1l said: So are there many or not many tickets in the queue? "IF MANY"?

Not sure what you mean. There's definitely a big wall of tickets all the way at the bottom that aren't part of the queue related to the account closures. That's a separate queue where I just open all those accounts, grab all their multi-accounts, and mark them for earlier closure. So I guess that's a tip for you, if you have one open and it lets you close it, probably do that.

Thanked by (1)dyfkz1l
  • I am still shocked that no one posted

VirMach is doing this on purpose to cheat people and free some spaces on Tokyo nodes so he can sell it for more this BF due to 'setup fees'.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer
    edited November 2023

@VirMach said:

This is still not finalized, . . .

Sorry, I can't help wanting to joke around. . . .

Hey @VirMach!

Here in this thread I clicked on the above Preorder button to grab the BF 2023 $26 /Year 2 GB plan! My order could not be completed! I got redirected from this thread's order system to https://i.imgur.com/H7d2jjQ.png. Trying to process orders via imgur doesn't work! You need to fix your ordering system before Black Friday!

Hope you have a wonderful day! Please let me know when you start selling bare metal again. :)

Kind regards,

Tom

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• interesting stories continue..

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I'm not sure what is it that compels people to make multiple accounts.

@ksir9962 - I have retired your other account at LES, I'll leave this one active, but please do not make multiple accounts in the future or your account will be banned.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    I'm not sure what is it that compels people to make multiple accounts.

@ksir9962 - I have retired your other account at LES, I'll leave this one active, but please do not make multiple accounts in the future or your account will be banned.

Someone cue up the, "I don't have multiple accounts. How dare you ....." recording.

• @tulipyun said:
    There seem to be multiple locations where Looking Glass isn't working properly, and I'm considering purchasing a vps from some of those locations, specifically SJC.

Happy to run a traceroute for you if you'd like

Thanked by (3)FrankZ Not_Oles tulipyun
  • TYOC007 is offline?

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

@tulipyun said:
    TYOC007 is offline?

Running into same issues that got fixed a day or two ago.

Thanked by (1)tulipyun
  • @VirMach said:

@tulipyun said:
    TYOC007 is offline?

Running into same issues that got fixed a day or two ago.

Hi Boss,
    There's a "girl" from hostloc wants to marry you!

Check: https://hostloc.com/thread-1230564-1-1.html
    Her blog: https://www.fairy.tw/2019-08-16-guxiangyi.html

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @ccc said:
    Hi Boss,
    There's a "girl" from hostloc wants to marry you!

Check: https://hostloc.com/thread-1230564-1-1.html
    Her blog: https://www.fairy.tw/2019-08-16-guxiangyi.html

Congratulations @VirMach !

Thanked by (1)ccc
  • my VM just kills itself and stays offline, currently it is back online at least. ticket is only answered by robot and the prevention of getting real support nd also have to pay for a fucking answer is unbelievable, it is all over a horrible experience.

THIS GUYS ARE CRIMINALS

• @x01 said:
    my VM just kills itself and stays offline, currently it is back online at least.

What are you doing on it that causes it to crash? You just reboot it and it comes back online? What location and node?

• @VirMach do you take route optimization requests?

I have the Tokyo storage plan, and getting a ping of 397ms to Middle East Asia. (SSH lagging like CRAZY)
    Tried Webhorizon JP (Shock Hosting) and it's 150ms, so definitely some weird routing going on...

Thought I'd ask before creating a ticket.

• [I know this reads like I'm bitching and moaning, but I really don't mean it that way.] DALZ004 has been down over two months now (since 9/11). Any chance of getting it back online in the new DC before black friday brings in a steaming fresh pile of less-than-savvy new bots^H^H^H^H customers clogging up the ticket system with multiple accounts and complaints about Tokyo and routing to China?

My Dallas VPS was a BF super special, so I'm not eligible for the priority relocation to another location offer.

• edited November 2023

@sh97 said: @VirMach do you take route optimization requests?

Most likely nope, out of that Virm chap's reach I suppose; it depends on their upstream XTom.
    Butt it would be a ridiculous irony when he filed a ticket to complain to the DC and got ignored

@VirMach boy, any promo for dirty cheap storage this year?
    Wanna grab one, Tokyo is ideal, LAX is fine, otherwise I will go for Hosthatch BF

Thanked by (1)sh97

smartass shitposting satirist

@x01 said: stays offline, currently it is back online

Makes complete sense.

@x01 said: ticket is only answered by robot

Just in case you mean this:

@x01 said: nd also have to pay for a fucking answer is unbelievable

No case whatsoever where you have to pay for a ticket if there's not already a network status update posted or it is an issue causing your service to not function that's on our end.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint yoursunny
  • edited November 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said: any promo for dirty cheap storage this year

So no deal any time soon. Sigh, despite other vendors have customer support, theirs also cost 3 time more

VirmAche boy is a rather paranoid narcissistic masochist, when some lad argued with him, he would write a damn essay to refute.
    You know when somebody yelled "ya don't have balls", you are not expect to drag down your pants to show off your peanut.
    *Exhale*, we are masochists after all.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@Flying_Chinaman said: any promo for dirty cheap storage this year

So no deal any time soon. Sigh, despite other vendors have customer support, theirs also cost 3 time more

VirmAche boy is a rather paranoid narcissistic masochist, when some lad argued with him, he would write a damn essay to refute.
    You know when somebody yelled "ya don't have balls", you are not expect to drag down your pants to show off your peanut.
    *Exhale*, we are masochists after all.

yet you are still begging him for deals how this works is beyond my comprehension

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said: yet you are still begging him for deals how this works is beyond my comprehension

WE are masochists after all.

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles yoursunny

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@cybertech said: yet you are still begging him for deals how this works is beyond my comprehension

WE are masochists after all.

YOU

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

Fellow FFFME02 are you dead too? :D

also AI is full of shit
    node does not ping, VNC is not working :D

• Some VPSs on the node Tyoc038 have not yet recovered. When will they be back online?

• @adef_1 said:
    Some VPSs on the node Tyoc038 have not yet recovered. When will they be back online?

congratulations on your free transfer to LA

• @Jab said: Fellow FFFME02 are you dead too?

We back, with a reboot.

root@xx:~# uptime
     19:05:54 up 3 min,  1 user,  load average: 5.22, 2.57, 1.01

• Hi, anyone can confirm transfer price is $3? Thanks

• @risturiz said:
    Hi, anyone can confirm transfer price is $3? Thanks

$10 now

Basically $10 if you have to ask, $3 if you figure it out yourself.

Thanked by (2)risturiz AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach Since the status update on November 7, DALZ004 and DALZ007 have been offline for another full week. While I hate to reiterate this, the Dallas servers have been offline for over two months.
    I'm not sure if you are working hard to solve these problems, but as a qualified IDC service provider, does this service situation make customers wait too long?

• In one more week, my TYOC038 will be offline for two months.