VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited November 2023

@ConnersHua said:
    In one more week, my TYOC038 will be offline for two months.

We got a winner!
    Post your work order ID here;
    To claim the big prize of USA immigration

smartass shitposting satirist

• @wuyicheng538 said:
    @VirMach Since the status update on November 7, DALZ004 and DALZ007 have been offline for another full week. While I hate to reiterate this, the Dallas servers have been offline for over two months.
    I'm not sure if you are working hard to solve these problems, but as a qualified IDC service provider, does this service situation make customers wait too long?

Wait a minute... I have two vps on DALZ004 and one at DALZ007, all 3 are offline for what looks like 2 or 3 months now and all 3 still have the old IPs.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@DanSummer said: Wait a minute... I have two vps on DALZ004 and one at DALZ007, all 3 are offline for what looks like 2 or 3 months now and all 3 still have the old IPs.

If you just noticed, you have some really great idle'ing capabilities. We need more members like you around here. :+1:

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@ConnersHua said:

@wuyicheng538 said: @VirMach Since the status update on November 7, DALZ004 and DALZ007 have been offline for another full week. While I hate to reiterate this, the Dallas servers have been offline for over two months.

We can quickly recreate you in another available location if you open a ticket requesting that.

For Dallas make sure to follow instructions for ticket title.

• @VirMach said:

We can quickly recreate you in another available location if you open a ticket requesting that.

That’s for regular plans only correct ? Not for flash sales ?

• @VirMach said:

@ConnersHua said:

@wuyicheng538 said: @VirMach Since the status update on November 7, DALZ004 and DALZ007 have been offline for another full week. While I hate to reiterate this, the Dallas servers have been offline for over two months.

At least as it stands now, there is no quick and practical solution for users with servers in Dallas. The method on the ticket title is obviously not suitable for all Dallas users. It can even be said that the vast majority of Dallas users will have to wait a long time.

• @VirMach As a seven-year veteran user, my account has inexplicably been marked as "Account Closure" and my renewal was refunded without explanation. Additionally, my "Billing ticket" was promptly closed. I believe my greatest sin is choosing affordability. Of course, I understand this is your company, and you have the right to act as you see fit.
    I have 2 VPS, one of which is a VPShare hosting. In the past 7 years, I haven't changed the IP, and I haven't engaged in any wrongdoing. Most of the time, they have been in an idle state. I really can't think of a reason; perhaps both the product and the clients need to be phased out.
    You won

• I'm just the kind of customer who needs to be kicked out
    vps1
    vps2
    vpshare

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@wuyicheng538 said:

@VirMach said:

@ConnersHua said:

At least as it stands now, there is no quick and practical solution for users with servers in Dallas. The method on the ticket title is obviously not suitable for all Dallas users. It can even be said that the vast majority of Dallas users will have to wait a long time.

Just as a FYI there will probably be a OKC location in the future.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited November 2023

At least one of you is lying; waiting for VirmAch's refute essay

O'by the way, the purple double bandwidth daddy also kicked lads out because of fully using allocated bandwidth for several months.

@lessss said: I'm just the kind of customer who needs to be kicked out

Has nothing to do with how much resources you are or aren't using, that wasn't looked into at all.

@lessss said: @VirMach As a seven-year veteran user, my account

My accounts*

;)

Well the other ones might be safe as long as you stop drawing attention to yourself, I'll pretend like I didn't see your post.

• I am sorry to hear that

• @VirMach said:
    Well the other ones might be safe as long as you stop drawing attention to yourself, I'll pretend like I didn't see your post.

Yes, this is a post of complaint. Is there a problem with me expressing my frustrations about my experiences?

• @lessss said:

@VirMach said:

Yes, this is a post of complaint. Is there a problem with me expressing my frustrations about my experiences?

Not per se, but if you've been breaking the rules with multiple accounts it might be tactically poor to keep drawing attention to yourselves...

@lessss said:

@VirMach said:

Expressing frustration is fine but once you add in information that makes it sound like it was possibly a mistake in our process and make me look into it out of concern, then it will be looked into further. Is there a problem with that?

• @ahnlak said:
    Not per se, but if you've been breaking the rules with multiple accounts it might be tactically poor to keep drawing attention to yourselves...

How do you claim that I have multiple accounts? Is it solely based on the results? Thank you very much.

• @VirMach said:
    Has nothing to do with how much resources you are or aren't using, that wasn't looked into at all.

Yes, it's only related to your mood. :D

• I no longer care about my account any longer, you do what makes you happy. Goodbye.

• Expressing frustration is fine but once you add in information that makes it sound like it was possibly a mistake in our process and make me look into it out of concern, then it will be looked into further. Is there a problem with that?

No, I'm just trying to be real.

• @lessss said:

@ahnlak said:

How do you claim that I have multiple accounts? Is it solely based on the results? Thank you very much.

I don't claim; I said "if". I notice you're not denying it, though...

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited November 2023

@lessss said:
    I no longer care about my account any longer, you do what makes you happy. Goodbye.

awesome more deals for us wooohoooo

veteran abuser caught yeeehaaaa

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited November 2023

@cybertech said:

lessss said:
    I no longer care about my account any longer, you do what makes you happy. Goodbye.

Yo satirist, love thy past neighbor
    Mock the corporate not the underdog

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@cybertech said:

lessss said:

Yo satirist, love thy past neighbor
    Mock the corporate not the underdog

the underdog is Virmach not MJJs

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited November 2023

VirMach Tokyo storage server 50%+ CPU steal time
    O'my cloud storage of fair ladies
    Never mind, regular bump, back to single digit now

• what's up LAX2Z019 ??
    when will you be on again???
    until now @VirMach LAX2Z019
    Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

• @FrankZ said:

@DanSummer said: Wait a minute... I have two vps on DALZ004 and one at DALZ007, all 3 are offline for what looks like 2 or 3 months now and all 3 still have the old IPs.

If you just noticed, you have some really great idle'ing capabilities. We need more members like you around here. :+1:

oh, yeah :)
    I noticed when they all went offline. To be honest, it takes me less than 5 minutes to have the content running on a backup server and another 5 minutes to move them back when the servers are back and stable.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2023

@DanSummer said:

@FrankZ said:

oh, yeah :)
    I noticed when they all went offline. To be honest, it takes me less than 5 minutes to have the content running on a backup server and another 5 minutes to move them back when the servers are back and stable.

That is pretty cool. I'm big on redundancy so I can appreciate this type of accomplishment.
    P.S. I expect you know I was only joking with you in my previous comment.

Thanked by (2)DanSummer Wonder_Woman

• @FrankZ said: P.S. I expect you know I was only joking with you in my previous comment.

I knew that :) had to go back few pages to make sure I didn't miss anything. LOL

@FrankZ said: That is pretty cool. I'm big on redundancy so I can appreciate this type of accomplishment.

Runcloud + BunnyCDN + Cloudflare (for dns) = magic.

• edited November 2023

i need to grow same mustache.

• edited November 2023

@ehab said:

i need to grow same mustache.

I like the sadness, soreness and hopeless in the eyes

We are masochists, in the road to self destruction, after all