VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @ben said:

@VirMach said:

@ben said:
    @VirMach Boss, if I purchase an account from a scalper (which only contains one VPS), then push it to my account but you reject it, does this count as me having multiple accounts

Most rejections for these mean that instructions weren't followed properly. Most. Not all, keep that word in mind.

The receiving account's email is correct, but it was rejected, and I haven't received a refund. I just want to resolve the hassle of multiple accounts. Thank you!
    Ticket #482992
    invoice #1593400

@VirMach Boss, I don't need a refund from you anymore. I'd like to try again. Could you please not reject it this time? Thank you!

• @dyfkz1l said:

@skorous said:
    I'm going to assume that's an honest question. Closing accounts is almost always - violation of AUP. Most commonly it's people with multiple accounts. As for migrating people out of Tokyo: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/153790/#Comment_153790

Thanks for the answer, you're much kinder and friendlier than the other two. B)

I'm really not ... I just haven't 100% decided you're a troll yet.

• edited November 2023

@skorous said: I just haven't 100% decided you're a troll yet

Wow, what is your troll assessment for this Flying Chinaman™

@VirMach said: Does that answer your question on why no threadripper?

The price AM5 CPU and Mobo (b650 and x670) has dropped quite a chunk, bet you still won't sell AM5 futures next year; even empty promise is sweeter than stagnation

smartass shitposting satirist

• Anyone else on RYZE.NYC-B034X ? Server seems to be experiencing some problems --- very slow now, had file corruption earlier, many network drops and the node appears to have rebooted overnight.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@JoeMerit said:
    Anyone else on RYZE.NYC-B034X ? Server seems to be experiencing some problems --- very slow now, had file corruption earlier, many network drops and the node appears to have rebooted overnight.

Sorry man, I have a ton of VMs in NYC but nothing on B034X.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Flying_Chinaman said: The price AM5 CPU and Mobo (b650 and x670) has dropped quite a chunk, bet you still won't sell AM5 futures next year; even empty promise is sweeter than stagnation

Yeah, it's probably easier and cheaper to get 7000 series with B650 at this point but we're dedicated to paying more for 5000 series just to upset you and also make sure datacenter techs can still bend CPU pins. But hey that's not threadripper.

Thanked by (2)Jab ZA_capetown
  • @FrankZ said:

@JoeMerit said:
    Anyone else on RYZE.NYC-B034X ? Server seems to be experiencing some problems --- very slow now, had file corruption earlier, many network drops and the node appears to have rebooted overnight.

geekbench6 multicore was 6500-7000 last week, now its 1500, was getting cpu steal values of 60-70 while running it. I'd open a ticket but my VM is technically still running.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@JoeMerit said:

@FrankZ said:

@JoeMerit said:

geekbench6 multicore was 6500-7000 last week, now its 1500, was getting cpu steal values of 60-70 while running it. I'd open a ticket but my VM is technically still running.

Is there a high wait state or just high steal ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

Alright so the Amsterdam storage server was/has been ready for a very very long time. I just double checked everything still works, and I'm repackaging it now.

For other Epyc servers, I'm holding off on those for now. We'll still send out the one that's also been ready for a long time, but not the other three or so of them.

For Ryzen, it'll end up looking kind of like this for what's sent out:

• 6 to Frankfurt
    • 9 to Amsterdam
    • 3 to Atlanta
    • 3 to Tokyo
    • 2 to Chicago
    • 2 to Miami

Left these in their own category, but also being sent out:

• 3 to Amsterdam (Windows)
    • 2 to LAX2 (Windows)
    • 1 to CHI2 (WIndows)
    • 1 to Tokyo (WIndows)

And remember we basically also have up to around two dozen servers in Atlanta and San Jose that are pretty empty and need to be repurposed after we get customer data off them (just in case anyone needs that.)

I'll try to do a quick photoshoot of the stack of servers on our dolly before packing any I already haven't.

@JoeMerit said: geekbench6 multicore was 6500-7000 last week, now its 1500, was getting cpu steal values of 60-70 while running it. I'd open a ticket but my VM is technically still running.

Actually do open a ticket, I want to have a look. Might be on my thermal re-paste short list but whatever you're describing sounds potentially more serious.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

frankfurterrrrrrrrrr

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:
    frankfurterrrrrrrrrr

Thanked by (1)VirMach

edited November 2023

Okay here's a couple photos @Jab

Bottom servers need their drives/trays put back in and then rails removed for the ones that I just unracked, and ears added back for the ones I painted. Boxes/packing are ready for basically the top half, that's Frankfurt (black and blue short depth), Some Tokyo (deeper blue) and various locations for the color shifting SC512 chassis. Orange looking ones are Amsterdam.

See if you can spot the chocolate banana bread in the photo.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

be careful with that

Thanked by (1)Caxen

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• hello @VirMach . How are you feeling financially? Any deals for Black Friday? or wait for December again? What offers should I expect? CPU, RAM, Disk? Price?

• Damn those are shiny, pretty pretty shiny!

I really hope you are not gonna transport them like that on that cart :D

Thanks.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• After you finish Black Friday, I will ask you whether to unpause the 500g storage vps. I have already recharged 25 dollars for the fine. :'(

• @VirMach
    JAPAN RYZE. TYO-C038. The VMS node has been down for two months, and it has not been resolved, and the status page has not been updated. Is it so troublesome to delete and rebuild a VPS?

Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: true
    Service online: offline

• Virmach reject my invoice but I don't know why :'(

• I suspect that virmach may have forgotten about the TYO-C038 node.

• @adef_1 said:
    I suspect that virmach may have forgotten about the TYO-C038 node.

Virmach never forgets, but he does forgive :p

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • BF Big O SALES!!!

• Another question, will there be redundant backup of the Tokyo storage server;
    I mean if the server goes into blaze of fire, will my private collection of fair ladies as well?

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    Another question, will there be redundant backup of the Tokyo storage server;
    I mean if the server goes into blaze of fire, will my private collection of fair ladies as well?

i think the obsession is not with the fair lady ,, its with

vir vir

tell the truth?

• edited November 2023

@ehab said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Another question, will there be redundant backup of the Tokyo storage server;

i think the obsession is not with the fair lady ,, its with

vir vir

tell the truth?

O'by saint Mary's holy tits,
    The nagging nerd is the Chinaman's only remain guilty pleasure during slacking off;
    Chianman burned the bridge with that mustached chad for addressing him as pedo
    And the Yeti’s whereabouts are erratic
    Besides that, do you watch NSFW content in office, ya old pervert?

Anyway, this Chinaman is a mundane, cynical and depressed misfit after all

• cheer up , focus on the + and move forward.
    thats all you gotta do.

• what's up? This account is no longer active
    @VirMach

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

@wagumaxida said:
    what's up? This account is no longer active

Have you tried reading e-mail?

// Also amazing fucking message - VirMach clearly gonna know who you are... after message like that on forum. No server id, no e-mail, no IP, no account - just fucking go and randomly guess.

Thanked by (1)skorous

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

u sound sexy today.

• :confused:

Thanked by (1)admax
  • edited November 2023

@FAT32 said:
    :confused:

fart32 chap, any promotion thread on the other side?
    Would you kindly hand over the SpartanHost VPS to this pity Chinaman?