[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• okey @VirMach if it's better to move the node to a safer one and there's never been a problem that's better, I'm monitoring this SJCZ003, yesterday there was a problem restarting itself several times, even though it's normal use.

@VirMach said:
    SJCZ007 is not looking good, it's going into reboot loops right now. I'm trying to migrate everyone per the email I sent out but migration function is also suffering.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited April 2022

Since everyone has already been warned of a migration and I assume expects a powerdown and the node may face further issues, I'm powering down SJCZ003 for a BIOS update.

SJCZ007 was stuck in a loop still and I'm having DC hands take a look.

(edit) After a little more digging, it looks like at least SJCZ003 is having memory issues, which makes sense since the servers sent out would have the same batch of memory used. I do know the new BIOS has better memory support but it looks like it's still running into issues for SJCZ003 but at least it hasn't crashed yet and seems to be catching the memory errors before it causes the CPU to lock up.

We still have 1 server left to send to San Jose so I'll include additional memory with it and have memory swapped out.

• @VirMach said:
    Case #5

@xiaosan628 said:
    I don't want to wait. The ticket has not been processed. Your staff close ticket order directly!!

Please arrange a refund to my bank account, thank you!

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1413353 sent on 04/05/2022
    Ryzen Special 1536 - PuzzledGainsboro-VM (04/05/2022 - 04/04/2024) $40.00 USD
    Selection Location: Tokyo, JP - Koto Ward, Tokyo -

Operating System: CentOS 7 Latest (64Bit) Minimal
    Sub Total: $40.00 USD
    Credit: $0.00 USD
    Total: $40.00 USD

Amount: $40.00 USD
    Transaction #: 2022040622001345791413802337
    Total Paid: $40.00 USD
    Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD

Recurring price has been increased $5 for the last ticket created and $5 more for the other three tickets, I've discounted the increase by $5 (you were previously charged $5 for one of them, so total three instead of four increases.)

I only paid the invoice number: 1413353, and I don't want to wait for it!

https://virmach.com/ryzen-special-offer-news-updates/

I no longer want to wait. Can I cancel for a refund?

Yes. Just create a ticket with the word “Refund” in the subject and it will be processed ASAP.

According to your latest information terms above, please give me a refund!

Your staff neither reply nor refund, the service is very poor!

• Yeah (partly directed to the other person who was having SJC issues): I got the email about SJC server migration. My VM is upright now but it says it booted an hour ago, so I guess troubleshooting is still in progress. The VM is still blazing fast, but I'll wait for the hardware to settle before deploying my production idling apps to it.

• it seems so, I had my own VPS restart itself 17/Apr/2022:10:3x:xx. fortunately for now I also haven't used this VPS for production purposes and applications that need continuous because I'm still trying the stability of this VPS. hope it will be better soon so that it can be fully used continuously

@willie said:
    Yeah (partly directed to the other person who was having SJC issues): I got the email about SJC server migration. My VM is upright now but it says it booted an hour ago, so I guess troubleshooting is still in progress. The VM is still blazing fast, but I'll wait for the hardware to settle before deploying my production idling apps to it.

• williewillie OG
    edited April 2022

My idle server is down! I'm losing millions!!!

• Please handle my order. Thank you. Order No.: #1416417

• @mucstudio said:
    Please handle my order. Thank you. Order No.: #1416417

Order ID #561336

• I have paid it
    Invoice #1416297
    Please help to open the machine
    Thanks,

• Dear Virmach, Invoice #1418440, I can’t find order ID anymore, can you pls help to activate?

• @adsllyg said: Please help to open the machine

He is, to put replacement RAM in. :#

Thanked by (2)bdl pikachu

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @xiaosan628 said:

@VirMach said:
    Case #5

@xiaosan628 said:
    I don't want to wait. The ticket has not been processed. Your staff close ticket order directly!!

Recurring price has been increased $5 for the last ticket created and $5 more for the other three tickets, I've discounted the increase by $5 (you were previously charged $5 for one of them, so total three instead of four increases.)

Yes. Just create a ticket with the word “Refund” in the subject and it will be processed ASAP.

@VirMach How's it going? I'm waiting for a reply. It's almost a week since I issued the ticket!

• @VirMach My order id is 7179813098, Pls help to activate. Thanks.

• @xiaosan628 said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@VirMach said:
    Case #5

@xiaosan628 said:

@VirMach How's it going? I'm waiting for a reply. It's almost a week since I issued the ticket!

this is gonna be quite the renewal bill ...

Thanked by (2)lgsin bdl
  • edited April 2022

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@VirMach said:
    Case #5

@xiaosan628 said:

this is gonna be quite the renewal bill ...

I've bought a service for two years. Up to now, It hasn't been turned on and is waiting and I haven't got a refund. Even they never reply to the ticket!

I don't think I will renew it!!! I believe that business or trust is very important!

Let more customers know how their service is!

• edited April 2022

I don't know why. I can't turn it on and don't get refund . Why added $5 to my renewal bill!
    @VirMach Do you need to explain?

• @xiaosan628 said:
    I don't know why. I can't turn it on and don't get refund . Why added $5 to my renewal bill!

I'm not @VirMach, but I think it was explained on page 1.

• Well, at least one of the ticket has the word"refund" in the subject so it might be refunded eventually.

• @xiaosan628 said:

simple.
    1) you agreed to not get any refunds on this plan, you ticked that checkbox during ordering, so simply do not repeatedly ask for it.
    2) spamming tickets and forum comments are not appreciated and qualify you as a entitled mjj asshole 'problematic customer', therefore the rule from page 1 applies , where it says for each ticket or bump your renewal price goes up 5$.

I think you are now somewhere around 35 bucks more or so already, depending on how many tickets you opened...

• edited April 2022

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

1) you agreed to not get any refunds on this plan, you ticked that checkbox during ordering, so simply do not repeatedly ask for it.

You are entitled to a refund IF your service is not yet provisioned (a.k.a still waiting). it's clearly stated in FAQ.

It's just that that guy failed to follow instruction and didn't mention refund in subject. Obviously with these volumes of tickets they are processed by subject keyword search. Ain't nobody get time to check every single message body manually. Also, it's not even posted in the correct department.

• edited April 2022

At this level of spamming the forum, a big hammer for @xiaosan628 may be appropriate, IMHO.
    Some people never learn.

• edited April 2022

@Mamyyy all I can read:

@VirMach said: Refunds? Personal Order Status Updates? Management? Look At My Ticket First?
    No. No. No. No.

no entitlement at all.

it however also says:

@VirMach said: If you place an order that is not activated due to your own negligence, please note it may take up to 30 days to receive a cancellation and refund. This includes not posting your order ID, or losing your order ID.

and

@VirMach said: We will also cancel and refund any order for any reason before activation. Unless it is activated, please assume that we're not required to render any services to you.

so again, no entitlement at all. you might get refunded or activated. it might take 30 days either.

however, pointless bumps and urges will add to your renewal fee. and the specific guy above has already been numbered

Case #5

by @VirMach - and rightfully so.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @xiaosan628 said: I've bought a service for two years. Up to now, It hasn't been turned on and is waiting and I haven't got a refund. Even they never reply to the ticket!

I don't think I will renew it!!! I believe that business or trust is very important!

Let more customers know how their service is!

If only you had simply followed the instructions, you would have gotten activated long ago...

• First of all, I have said that I did not find any order number information in the email or website after payment. Secondly, I have asked to start the machine by ticket, but there is no reply or guidance. Third, AS a novice, I sent messages to them after finding the forum, but still failed to solve the problem! How would you feel about that?

• Although I am a novice, I have bought several VPS, such as Spartan RN Justhost, and I think their service is very good. I never thought of such trouble before I came into contact with VIRMACH!

• If you get a chance to look at other forums, you'll see some people like me, not activated, not ticketed, not officially guided. Don't even know where to post inquiries

• You should read what you buy....... next time

when all the kinks are sorted you will pay more later and get service deployed at once, but if you want pre order or special order you should read what it say

• with the issue and 500+ ticket open due ppl not read or service issue no human can sort at once
  • @reb0rn said:
    You should read what you buy....... next time

when all the kinks are sorted you will pay more later and get service deployed at once, but if you want pre order or special order you should read what it say

• with the issue and 500+ ticket open due ppl not read or service issue no human can sort at once

Please look at the previous reply from the official. They have time to arbitrarily increase my renewal amount but have no time to help me solve the problem. I think it is very strange. Customers' normal requests are ignored, which means they are selling a lot of poor service

• edited April 2022

@xiaosan628
    Pure ignorance. Even your "glorious" hostloc spells it out in English. You tried to purchase via a backdoor, without due care and attention - so stop the moaning now.

• @xiaosan628 said:

@reb0rn said:
    You should read what you buy....... next time

Please look at the previous reply from the official. They have time to arbitrarily increase my renewal amount but have no time to help me solve the problem. I think it is very strange. Customers' normal requests are ignored, which means they are selling a lot of poor service

So maybe you could have done somw due dilligence before you blindly buy something? Did you care about that at all or were you just clicking some affman link from telegram?

Don't worry. They will most likely refund you within the next 30 days or so and be happy to not have you as a client.
    However you need to wait for it. Rambling and spamming won't lead you nowhere. More likely only adds to your waiting time.

This discussion has been closed.