[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@willie said:

@VirMach said: 'll reveal the queries afterward

Probably better to not tip the idiots off too much.

It's a super simple query, I could just reveal it now but I don't want him to try to undo it because it'll just annoy me, it won't really make it harder to catch him later. There's plenty of rookie mistakes he'll continue to make...

@VirMach said:
    This has been offered to anyone remaining who has a service type that can easily be re-generated:

Hello, we've investigated this further and in this case, we can offer the following resolution:
    > 
    > * $25 suspension fee waived
    > * Service regenerated in closest location with no setup fee (if it's in Tokyo, it'll be Los Angeles) on a new account
    > * Remaining duration of service added for free to the new service.
    > * Current service on this account terminated  immediately.
    > 
    > Register for a new account and provide email here if you are interested in proceeding. Do not use the same IP to register the other account or same email. Name/address can be same, no problem. 
    > 
    > If you do not want to take the above offer, let me know and we'll continue investigating instead, but it will not be offered again once rejected. Keep in mind the above offer means you must make a payment for the same price/term for 1 or 2 years of service, whichever it is currently, and then additional amount owed is added on top of that (so if you have a biennial server for $X dollars and have X months left, you are billed $X dollars, get biennial +2 years from now, and then X months added. If you have annual, then you get +1 years for $X dollars and X months added.)

This excludes BF flash deals, it has to be a package that can quickly be regenerated and exists as its own specific plan already.

This is going really well so far:

• @VirMach said: It's a super obvious pattern and used in previous BF sniping/automation for account creations.

Understand why you suspended these vps.Most of them should have used the virmach.me account registration script that you used to partner with.So they look like one.But it's likely not a person's account.

Mind-boggling why this guy wouldn't take the deal but whatever.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
    edited October 2022

@yetopen said:

@VirMach said: It's a super obvious pattern and used in previous BF sniping/automation for account creations.

Understand why you suspended these vps.Most of them should have used the virmach.me account registration script that you used to partner with.So they look like one.But it's likely not a person's account.

We NEVER partnered with them. This is why it's important to stop trusting these people who make false claims that are not verified by us at all.

They're also doing their best to tell people we're just randomly charging $25 fees and not suspending when it couldn't be further from the truth.

I'll contact our lawyer to see if we can send a trademark infringement request since they're doing that and making those claims and have our logo and trademark in their site, but nothing good will really come of that outside of everyone spinning it to make us sound like we're attacking some poor web developer that was trying to build something cool.

I've heard enough about it to at least ban their affiliate account though, let me know if anyone was affected by them so I can link it together.

• @VirMach said:

@willie said:

It's a super simple query, I could just reveal it now but I don't want him to try to undo it because it'll just annoy me, it won't really make it harder to catch him later. There's plenty of rookie mistakes he'll continue to make...

Please check #801691, it closes automatically.
    Tell me what I need to do
    Thank you

edited October 2022

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@willie said:

Please check #801691, it closes automatically.
    Tell me what I need to do
    Thank you

It was already checked and closed for a reason. Your account is directly related to @infplus in one way or another, if you mentioned this in the past and I said something else to you then quote your comment and my comment and I'll try to proceed accordingly instead. Looks like you or whoever in control at the time also clearly changed account information twice (to try to make it less obvious maybe but it just made it more obvious.)

Edit: shared info with infplus or "virmach.me" on 07/25/2022.

• @VirMach said: Don't reply to migration request, I closed that, make a new ticket.

It's not related to migration request.

My re-made the ticket also shows rejected. Please tell me how to do it.
    My migration tickets are all closed. Will the VPS still migrate?

• I heard there are some 8.88$ VPSes back in stock B)

I would assume those people also used the referral program for the VPSes they bought on alt accounts? :D

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

edited October 2022

@VirMach said:
    Edit: shared info with infplus or "virmach.me" on 07/25/2022.

Found affiliate related to this and closed although it seems like they were already flagged and are using multiple affiliate accounts already flagged. It means your account @aiexo is owned by this site that was used or whoever self-referred so another problem added to it.

• @VirMach said: We NEVER partnered with them.

Like virmach.app, they say it's in your allowlist.Many are accounts registered through these sites.

• Yo, when the page will be ready?

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

smartass shitposting satirist

edited October 2022

This has been offered to 17 people remaining appeals:

We can offer pro-rated credits for remaining duration of service on a new account that is yours, and terminate the service on this account. Let me know if you're interested, and sign up for a new account with your own details, and do not share IP address with this account. Provide the email here.

I was going to investigate further but obviously they just all keep leading back to the same issue. If anyone rejects it we'll look for like a 3rd or 4th time and see if it's maybe a false positive but I doubt it.

• @VirMach said:
    I can also confirm @infplus appears to be responsible in sniping the majority of the $8.88/8GB RAM deals in 2021 BF.

Maybe not majority but good amount at least. Which also means he's the same person we were tracking already last time. Full circle.

I signed up for my first virmach account in March. However, that I did not participate in any vendor activities during Black Friday last year.

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Yo, when the page will be ready?

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

We'll be using https://vps.blackfriday most likely instead, that will redirect to it. Site isn't set up yet.

@yetopen said:

@VirMach said: We NEVER partnered with them.

Like virmach.app, they say it's in your allowlist.Many are accounts registered through these sites.

That site should not be registering for people, can you show me that feature? It just should be linking to our site.

edited October 2022

@infplus said:

@VirMach said:
    I can also confirm @infplus appears to be responsible in sniping the majority of the $8.88/8GB RAM deals in 2021 BF.

Maybe not majority but good amount at least. Which also means he's the same person we were tracking already last time. Full circle.

I signed up for my first virmach account in March. However, that I did not participate in any vendor activities during Black Friday last year.

Your account is just linked to the others in some other way then, maybe you used same unauthorized site to sign up for your accounts. In any case it leads into the other issue and it's still not allowed.

There's like several issues at once and you're linked to it so whatever you say won't change that.

It doesn't undo ToS breach, or abuse, or resale, or anything else that also happened.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said: That site should not be registering for people, can you show me that feature? It just should be linking to our site.

There are many aff sites. Many of them share the script for registering an account at hostloc.The accounts registered using these will be very similar.

• Why the fuck you need a script to register an account? It's one time process that takes like 1 minute. Why would you use some 3rd party scripts and share yours potentially sensitive data (e-mail, password, name, what you ordering) at all?

• @aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

> who we'll give a final chance to clear out of someone else's account and set up their own if they desire. Set up their own as in a single account using a clean IP or going back to their original account they fully own and contacting us to get it sorted.

Who have purchased an account from scalpers need to greate a ticket to you to description, and then transfer the VPS to an account created by a clean IP?

@VirMach A few days ago, I asked you how to handle it, but you may have overlooked the information.

And what should I do now?

Thank you

• @aiexo said: And what should I do now?

You should appeal like everyone else via ticket system and wait for things that will show up there?

• @infplus said:

Hey @infplus thanks for all the 8.88 donations you made to next BlackFriday :-)

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

> who we'll give a final chance to clear out of someone else's account and set up their own if they desire. Set up their own as in a single account using a clean IP or going back to their original account they fully own and contacting us to get it sorted.

Who have purchased an account from scalpers need to greate a ticket to you to description, and then transfer the VPS to an account created by a clean IP?

@VirMach A few days ago, I asked you how to handle it, but you may have overlooked the information.

And what should I do now?

Thank you

Nothing to do really, it's just rejected right? I'm just saying if you're surprised then show me what you said or I said that made the resolution appear to be different.

• @Jab said: script to register an account

These Chinese people are registered through these scripts for anonymity.Their information must be random.

• @Jab said:

@aiexo said: And what should I do now?

You should appeal like everyone else via ticket system and wait for things that will show up there?

You didn't see my feedback: ticket closes automatically.

• @FrankZ said:
    @DanSummer - nice yabs, is that storage VM in the NYC location ?

Yes, NYC Metro, NJ. The VPS server is a lot better than the OVH dedicated server (SYS-1-SAT-32) I'm replacing it with.
    Guess the location is not as popular as Japan (hope it stays that way). =)

SYS-1-SAT-32

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-08-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Oct 26 01:17:58 UTC 2022

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 3 days, 4 hours, 51 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU D-1521 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 8 @ 1164.124 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 31.2 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 1.8 TiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-131-generic

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 865.00 KB/s    (216) | 10.58 MB/s     (165)
    Write      | 903.00 KB/s    (225) | 11.06 MB/s     (172)
    Total      | 1.76 MB/s      (441) | 21.64 MB/s     (337)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 42.96 MB/s      (83) | 46.11 MB/s      (45)
    Write      | 45.01 MB/s      (87) | 48.82 MB/s      (47)
    Total      | 87.98 MB/s     (170) | 94.93 MB/s      (92)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 242 Mbits/sec   | 772 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 730 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 234 Mbits/sec   | 713 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 216 Mbits/sec   | 344 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 253 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 243 Mbits/sec   | 925 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 237 Mbits/sec   | 881 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 743
    Multi Core      | 3110
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18214796

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@yetopen said:

@Jab said: script to register an account

These Chinese people are registered through these scripts for anonymity.Their information must be random.

You can still use our site with a VPN that you own and there's plenty of sites that allow purchase of a VPN via cryptocurrency like Monero without registration information. You can still anonymize your data with certain payment methods with us. That doesn't lead to problems.

@aiexo said:

@Jab said:

@aiexo said: And what should I do now?

You didn't see my feedback: ticket closes automatically.

And you apparently didn't see mine?

• @edenten said: @VirMach said: Don't reply to migration request, I closed that, make a new ticket.

It's not related to migration request.

This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.

Tticket #223929

Can you help me to check it.I contacted again as you said.

• @VirMach said: And you apparently didn't see mine?

I kind of didn't understand what you said.

This discussion has been closed.