[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@edenten said:

@edenten said: @VirMach said: Don't reply to migration request, I closed that, make a new ticket.

It's not related to migration request.

This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.

Tticket #223929

Can you help me to check it.I contacted again as you said.

Flagged as already verified to breach ToS. Flagged as linked to an account registered with an unauthorized script or infplus. Flagged as multiple tickets spammed for appeal. Looks like there's 3 of them so far?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

@edenten said:

@VirMach said: And you apparently didn't see mine?

I kind of didn't understand what you said.

Two or more times it's been linked to multiple accounts, and not just minor but major with other accounts registered also abusing.

• @VirMach said: You can still use our site with a VPN that you own

I mean they may also use the same vpn.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@VirMach said:

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:
    If we do flash deals for Black Friday by the way it'll be on a thread here it won't be the automated script, that got abused to the max by these scalpers. We'll send out an announcement we've been planning that it'll be manual flash or flash with coupons shared here only on an exclusive thread. Of course scalpers can still come here too, but at least it'll be posted around the same time and less chance they'll be able to scrape it if we do it strategically.

As far as I like deals, I am rather concerned about the sustainability of VirMach.

What I would expect next is someone will build a bot to crawl LES to obtain the latest deals. As I have nearly full access on OGF, I can see this happening a lot on OGF that I have to manually block those aggressive crawlers since it slowed down Vanilla a lot.

We already basically warned Mason and he said they should be able to handle it or something to that effect. Perhaps it'll end up being a terrible mistake but at least I wasn't going to just do that and then not warn him at all.

Can't promise it'll be smooth, but it'll be a fun ride :)

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

edited October 2022

@yetopen said:

@VirMach said: You can still use our site with a VPN that you own

I mean they may also use the same vpn.

Unfortunate, but we also try to check these past just one shared VPN. Still means you clearly just get linked together in some way and then when other abuse and issues start occurring of course possible you get bundled together.

If this was a "China" widespread issue then there'd be tens of thousands of accounts banned not just 200.

So how did the other 98-99% of people do just fine?

edited October 2022

I wonder if this many people complained to Google when they started banning the fake edu accounts bought on eBay.

@Mason said:
    I wonder if this many people complained to Google when they started banning the fake edu accounts on eBay.

Google doesn't exactly make it easy to contact them and have AI that handle it instead. But my answer is probably yes, just a human didn't have to deal with it.

Thanked by (1)Mason

@VirMach said:

@Mason said:
    I wonder if this many people complained to Google when they started banning the fake edu accounts on eBay.

Google doesn't exactly make it easy to contact them and have AI that handle it instead. But my answer is probably yes, just a human didn't have to deal with it.

VirBot, where are you?

• @VirMach said:

@VirMach said:
    Edit: shared info with infplus or "virmach.me" on 07/25/2022.

Found affiliate related to this and closed although it seems like they were already flagged and are using multiple affiliate accounts already flagged. It means your account @aiexo is owned by this site that was used or whoever self-referred so another problem added to it.

It mean the VPS is irretrievable?
    I bought the VPS from someone last week, I can the history if needed.

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Found affiliate related to this and closed although it seems like they were already flagged and are using multiple affiliate accounts already flagged. It means your account @aiexo is owned by this site that was used or whoever self-referred so another problem added to it.

Quote what I said that made you think the outcome would be different for you specifically. If you bought VPS from someone else it doesn't seem like you stated that in your appeal, or did you state it here? Show me relevant info I've asked like 3 times now or I can't help you.

• @VirMach said: Two or more times it's been linked to multiple accounts, and not just minor but major with other accounts registered also abusing.

Two migration tickets in total. And one ticket that you just told me to open.
    I should only have this account. Can you tell me how to link the others?

• @VirMach said: If this was a "China" widespread issue then there'd be tens of thousands of accounts banned not just 200.

They are not fixed to use the same vpn. Someone must have used it regularly.

@edenten said:

@VirMach said: Two or more times it's been linked to multiple accounts, and not just minor but major with other accounts registered also abusing.

I can no longer assist you as you're ignoring my request for information.

edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@edenten said:

@VirMach said: No. Go spread misinformation elsewhere.

I was trying to give you some advice from memory, even though I misremembered it.
    Also what I said about the timing of the Tokyo migration option is true and you keep avoiding answering me.
    Two things and you're mixing them up.

@edenten said:

@VirMach said: potential Tokyo forced migration, no point in wasting your money.

Just because there is an informational problem with my suggestion does not mean you are not spreading misinformation.Or is it just that you are not responsible for this because you are the hoster.
    But I don't mean to blame you, you probably just forgot the date.
    So I would like you to check again.

You're really going to have to quote the original message of what I said so I can answer you properly. I just jokingly replied misinformation copy/paste from what Hosthatch said, it doesn't mean I want to avoid talking about it, just that I have no idea what you're saying.

It's not clear if he just wants to suspended Tokyo users now or to handle abusers?

But this part is simply not true. Obviously when the most abusive people that have a hundred accounts and forcing them into Tokyo, or people on Loc like Tokyo the most, and Tokyo has the highest level of account trading, then it will appear as if Toyko is getting suspended more. Come on now...

Especially when the initial 13 accounts were involved in that.

See above. Most important:

You're really going to have to quote the original message of what I said so I can answer you properly

• @VirMach said: I can no longer assist you as you're ignoring my request for information.

What information did I ignore?So much information I don't know who you are replying to.

• @VirMach said:

This is going really well so far:

That's the spirit! All nicety out the window =) B)

@edenten said:

@VirMach said: I can no longer assist you as you're ignoring my request for information.

What information did I ignore?So much information I don't know who you are replying to.

I just told you, look at my other reply immediately after the first.

• edited October 2022

@edenten said: @VirMach said: @edenten said:

« hide previous quotes

@VirMach said: Right now I just caught a guy that migrated to Tokyo, it broke since Toyko was full, he made a ticket about it and it matches a bunch of accounts so they're all getting handled.

I checked it out. It was probably my account. I requested to migrate to Japan in July.But it has not been migrated.I didn't bother you because you've been busy.Until recently you had more time to deal with the problem. I replied to the ticket.

Tickets#393961

Tickets#260728

I think I have a lot of the problems you think I have. But I'm sure I'm not abusing it.

Let me know if you want $25 fee to look into it further but if that was you it sounds like it's already been checked and proven as multi-account as well as potential Tokyo forced migration, no point in wasting your money.

@edenten said: I can be sure that I have no Tokyo forced relocation.I requested it through your migration button.Unless you have never added Tokyo to the migration.You can look at my dates. Is it the same as what you have set?

As for multiple accounts, I'm not really sure of your criteria.If it's because of the ip, I admit I'm using a vpn.If it's a problem with my profile. Like you said, I'm in China and it's hard for me to prove it to you.

As for the abuse that you say you are most concerned about, I am also sure that I do not abuse it, or even that I basically do not use it.

My suggestion is to handle the abusers.But you immediately gave me the death penalty.I'm sure I'll have the other problems you think I'll have.As long as you think.

I requested Tokyo migration very early.I recently logged into my account and found that the migration was not successful, so I replied to the ticket.After some time I logged in and found that you had suspended the VPS.

I've been les to reply to posts before as well.Then I saw you bragging about catching a Tokyo forced relocation.I asked if it was me.
    I requested it through your Tokyo Migration button aboveboard.Not a forced migration.

@VirMach said: @edenten said:

» show previous quotes

@VirMach said: Right now I just caught a guy that migrated to Tokyo, it broke since Toyko was full, he made a ticket about it and it matches a bunch of accounts so they're all getting handled.

» show previous quotes

Tickets#260728

» show previous quotes

I requested Tokyo migration very early.I recently logged into my account and found that the migration was not successful, so I replied to the ticket.After some time I logged in and found that you had suspended the VPS.
    I've been les to reply to posts before as well.Then I saw you bragging about catching a Tokyo forced relocation.I asked if it was me.
    I requested it through your Tokyo Migration button aboveboard.Not a forced migration.

I don't know if that was you if it migrated in July. The one I checked moved around 9/16-9/18.

» show previous quotes

I'm not sure if it's relevant. But after I asked you about it, you said I was multiple accounts as well as potential Tokyo forced migration.No point in wasting money.
    So now you're going to overturn the reasons you gave me before?
    Can you tell me your new reason for this suspended VPS?
    Wondering if it's a coincidence.

What this all means is that you just have to wait until we get to your appeal like the others.

@VirMach said: They'll all show that, you can contact us once in a ticket and you have a ticket ID right? So it means you already have done that otherwise if you haven't then you can try contacting us once.

Remember we're making exceptions here out of courtesy. Usually though you wouldn't appeal.

@edenten said: @VirMach said: Don't reply to migration request, I closed that, make a new ticket.

Tticket #223929

« hide previous quotes

@VirMach said: Two or more times it's been linked to multiple accounts, and not just minor but major with other accounts registered also abusing.

@edenten said:

@edenten said: @VirMach said: @edenten said:

« hide previous quotes

I checked it out. It was probably my account. I requested to migrate to Japan in July.But it has not been migrated.I didn't bother you because you've been busy.Until recently you had more time to deal with the problem. I replied to the ticket.

Tickets#393961

Tickets#260728

I think I have a lot of the problems you think I have. But I'm sure I'm not abusing it.

Let me know if you want $25 fee to look into it further but if that was you it sounds like it's already been checked and proven as multi-account as well as potential Tokyo forced migration, no point in wasting your money.

@edenten said: I can be sure that I have no Tokyo forced relocation.I requested it through your migration button.Unless you have never added Tokyo to the migration.You can look at my dates. Is it the same as what you have set?

As for multiple accounts, I'm not really sure of your criteria.If it's because of the ip, I admit I'm using a vpn.If it's a problem with my profile. Like you said, I'm in China and it's hard for me to prove it to you.

As for the abuse that you say you are most concerned about, I am also sure that I do not abuse it, or even that I basically do not use it.

My suggestion is to handle the abusers.But you immediately gave me the death penalty.I'm sure I'll have the other problems you think I'll have.As long as you think.

» show previous quotes

» show previous quotes

Tickets#260728

» show previous quotes

I don't know if that was you if it migrated in July. The one I checked moved around 9/16-9/18.

» show previous quotes

I'm not sure if it's relevant. But after I asked you about it, you said I was multiple accounts as well as potential Tokyo forced migration.No point in wasting money.

What this all means is that you just have to wait until we get to your appeal like the others.

@VirMach said: They'll all show that, you can contact us once in a ticket and you have a ticket ID right? So it means you already have done that otherwise if you haven't then you can try contacting us once.

Remember we're making exceptions here out of courtesy. Usually though you wouldn't appeal.

Tticket #223929

« hide previous quotes

Okay so it's not relevant then and it doesn't look like we made any promise to treat this differently, correct? And we did look at your case and it was something completely different and the appeal was rejected.

What is your concern now? I think I already also told you the actual problem.

• @VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Quote what I said that made you think the outcome would be different for you specifically. If you bought VPS from someone else it doesn't seem like you stated that in your appeal, or did you state it here? Show me relevant info I've asked like 3 times now or I can't help you.

Please check again #323202
    Added information about the purchase
    Thank you

edited October 2022

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

Only if you already mentioned this can I look into it further for free at this point, so show me where you already stated that previously or else you're not eligible for further suspension fee waiver especially not after creating multiple appeals already.

We're not going to just allow 2x or more appeals where you didn't provide that.

• @VirMach said: @edenten said:

« hide previous quotes

» show previous quotes

» show previous quotes

» show previous quotes

Tickets#260728

» show previous quotes

» show previous quotes

» show previous quotes

Okay so it's not relevant then and it doesn't look like we made any promise to treat this differently, correct? And we did look at your case and it was something completely different and the appeal was rejected.

What is your concern now? I think I already also told you the actual problem.

I only have this account. Can you tell me how it links others?

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

Only if you already mentioned this can I look into it further for free at this point, so show me where you already stated that previously or else you're not eligible for further suspension fee waiver especially not after creating multiple appeals already.

--------On the 21st inquiries about how to deal with--------

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

@aiexo said:(October 21 Flag)

@VirMach said:

> who we'll give a final chance to clear out of someone else's account and set up their own if they desire. Set up their own as in a single account using a clean IP or going back to their original account they fully own and contacting us to get it sorted.

Who have purchased an account from scalpers need to greate a ticket to you to description, and then transfer the VPS to an account created by a clean IP?

edited October 2022

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

Information is helpful, we may offer you something in return if it leads to finding someone not already flagged. Looking into it now.

(edit) Other thing you provided seems like how you decided NOT to proceed previously though and didn't take our final offer to admit it yet until today.

@edenten said: I only have this account. Can you tell me how it links others?

I'm not going to assist you when you're not even willing to admit this fact, it's a non-starter. Consider your case permanently decided already then.

• @VirMach said: @aiexo said:

» show previous quotes

Thank you

Information is helpful, we may offer you something in return if it leads to finding someone not already flagged. Looking into it now.

(edit) Other thing you provided seems like how you decided NOT to proceed previously though and didn't take our final offer to admit it yet until today.

I'm not going to assist you when you're not even willing to admit this fact, it's a non-starter. Consider your case permanently decided already then.

What do you need me to admit? You thought before that I was, Tokyo forced relocation.I proved that I am not.If it will finally solve the problem. I admit to whatever you think.The only thing I can think of is that I use vpn.I'm not sure if anyone else is using the same vpn when logging into your site.

• @VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

Sorry,
    Since you did not respond to my inquiry (whether to initiate a Ticket for feedback), I am not at liberty to open a Ticket .
    There is a difference in understanding through the translation software conversion, thanks for being willing to communicate.

• @Mason said:
    I wonder if this many people complained to Google when they started banning the fake edu accounts bought on eBay.

Oh definitely.

• It feels like your reply is a bit misunderstood.

• edited October 2022

@pdd said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@edenten said: Suspended machines that I never used are.

Yo punk, do not play innocent.

That old fart may be arrogant & unreasonable, casual ban is not the thing he would do.

Do your parents or company know you're a racist specially for Chinese people?With such an ID how do you manage to preach to others? Shame!

Racist ? Thou pathetic and foul MJJs does not worth my time.

My resentment and absurdity are toward me self.

smartass shitposting satirist

• I wonder if this many people complained to Google when they started banning the fake edu accounts bought on eBay.

Oh definitely.

This year's rule change is even more so.

This discussion has been closed.