Koofr Lifetime Deal from 24$ for 100GB, 48$ for 250GB and 112$ for 1TB [coupon expired]

1235»

Comments

• @vyas said:

@ehab said:

@Nekki said:

@vyas said:

@Nekki said:

@codelock said:

@FrankZ said:

@codelock said:
    cupon expired?

The "JOY30" one ?

yeah! looks like only "KOOFR" code works for 20% now

That’s a shame, I was going to pick up a few things last night and fell asleep before I checked out.

You sleep??

Sir, tht is a surprise

Well I say sleep, the doctors call it a ‘masturbstion coma’. Apparently they’ve never seen anyone whack it ‘till they black out.

have you seen how vyas does pushups?

I thought that video was encrypted.

hahahahah .... only the private parts.

• @ehab said:

@vyas said:

@ehab said:

@Nekki said:

@vyas said:

@Nekki said:

@codelock said:

@FrankZ said:

@codelock said:
    cupon expired?

The "JOY30" one ?

yeah! looks like only "KOOFR" code works for 20% now

That’s a shame, I was going to pick up a few things last night and fell asleep before I checked out.

You sleep??

Sir, tht is a surprise

Well I say sleep, the doctors call it a ‘masturbstion coma’. Apparently they’ve never seen anyone whack it ‘till they black out.

have you seen how vyas does pushups?

I thought that video was encrypted.

hahahahah .... only the private parts.

I don’t do censored vids as a matter of principle. So me everything or show me nothing.

• @Nekki said:
    I don’t do censored vids as a matter of principle. So me everything or show me nothing.

So you want Koofr storage and you're not encrypting the videos, but what if they watch your videos by accident? Aren't you afraid they will get so joyful as to accidentally end the whole promotion and all the coupons?

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@Nekki said:

So you want Koofr storage and you're not encrypting the videos, but what if they watch your videos by accident? Aren't you afraid they will get so joyful as to accidentally end the whole promotion and all the coupons?

I assumed getting to watch uploaded vids was a perk of working at Koofr - hence why I insist on uncensored vids.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ root