Warning: NexusBytes Deadpool Imminent, MOVE YOUR DATA

Comments

• edited January 2023

@yoursunny said: You can have IPv6 tunneled to Ontario and IPv9 tunneled to Antarctica.

Ontario, CA or Ontario, CA?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@ascicode said:
    Posted allready on OGF, the domain smallweb.net expires on 6th february 2023.

I am very aware of this and being honest will attempt to snipe it. I won’t promo just put a message up for customers.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@havoc said:
    Ooff...both my annual Nexus bills recently went through. Around 100 bucks. Think they're in Amsterdam

@rcy026 said: . But I would have said the same about Nexusbytes if you asked me a year ago, so take it for what it is.

If true I reckon that's gonna be my last LES/T class VPS due to the above problem. Just not worth the headache

We're offering refugee plans for anyone interested, it comes with the first remaining term free, so in your case basically a year and renews at same price, same specs. I'm trying to set up a form, not just for NB but in general as something we offer moving forward.

Thanked by (3)vyas imok benz
  • @MichaelCee said:

@ascicode said:

I am very aware of this and being honest will attempt to snipe it. I won’t promo just put a message up for customers.

Hopefully I get it first.

Thanked by (3)MichaelCee Ympker bdl
  • @MichaelCee said:

@ascicode said:

Is it still yours?

• @VirMach said:

@havoc said:
    Ooff...both my annual Nexus bills recently went through. Around 100 bucks. Think they're in Amsterdam

@rcy026 said: . But I would have said the same about Nexusbytes if you asked me a year ago, so take it for what it is.

If true I reckon that's gonna be my last LES/T class VPS due to the above problem. Just not worth the headache

We're offering refugee plans for anyone interested, it comes with the first remaining term free, so in your case basically a year and renews at same price, same specs. I'm trying to set up a form, not just for NB but in general as something we offer moving forward.

that is awesome.

Squats are the new Push-ups

@ascicode said:

@MichaelCee said:

@ascicode said:

Is it still yours?

Nope

@imok said:

@MichaelCee said:

@ascicode said:

I’ll race you

• @yoursunny said:

@AuroraZero said:
    People would have been pissed probably if he did pass it on because it is not the same when seriesn ran it.

Pick your favorite alternate universe.
    (These are sorted alphabetically.)

@Advin acquires NexusBytes:

• You must complete a round of chess to place an order.
    • Network is tunneled to a neighboring country, with reduced MTU.

@Calin acquires NexusBytes:

• Either IPv4 or IPv6 is not working.
    • Downtime is more than uptime, due to DDoS.
    • Price is reduced 10x.

@DataIdeas acquires NexusBytes:

• All services are moved to Texas.
    • Prices are increased 2x.

@Francisco acquires NexusBytes:

• Prices stay the same, but service transfer is disabled.
    • You can have routed /48 and BGP session.
    • All your neighbors are running Tor exits, so that the subnet gets reCAPTCHA every 5 minutes.

@MannDude acquires NexusBytes:

• You can order with VPN and pay with crypto.
    • Prices are increased 3x.

@Not_Oles acquires NexusBytes:

• All services are free, except Dallas location that costs $20.23 per month.
    • Support is via forum thread only.
    • Half of the features are not working.

@VirMach acquires NexusBytes:

• Prices stay the same, and there are flash sales every season.
    • Japan and Singapore have setup fees.
    • Orders take a month to activate.
    • Tickets are merged and then unanswered.

@yoursunny acquires NexusBytes:

• All IPv4 ranges are revoked.
    • You can have IPv6 tunneled to Ontario and IPv9 tunneled to Antarctica.
    • Payment must be push-ups.

Would anyone actually want to purchase NB? It's been thinned out dramatically and likely running older hw (if they owned) realistically it'd be easier to buy hw and throw some deals around to acquire the NB clients without a tainted brand at this point imo

Thanked by (1)rogertheshrubb3r
  • FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

Anyone that buys him would do so to merge it. That was our intention.

Buyvm would then gain some Asia pops in the process.

Francisco

Thanked by (2)yoursunny chris
  • @chris said:

@yoursunny said:

@AuroraZero said:
    People would have been pissed probably if he did pass it on because it is not the same when seriesn ran it.

Pick your favorite alternate universe.
    (These are sorted alphabetically.)

@Advin acquires NexusBytes:

• You must complete a round of chess to place an order.
    • Network is tunneled to a neighboring country, with reduced MTU.

@Calin acquires NexusBytes:

• Either IPv4 or IPv6 is not working.
    • Downtime is more than uptime, due to DDoS.
    • Price is reduced 10x.

@DataIdeas acquires NexusBytes:

• All services are moved to Texas.
    • Prices are increased 2x.

@Francisco acquires NexusBytes:

• Prices stay the same, but service transfer is disabled.
    • You can have routed /48 and BGP session.
    • All your neighbors are running Tor exits, so that the subnet gets reCAPTCHA every 5 minutes.

@MannDude acquires NexusBytes:

• You can order with VPN and pay with crypto.
    • Prices are increased 3x.

@Not_Oles acquires NexusBytes:

• All services are free, except Dallas location that costs $20.23 per month.
    • Support is via forum thread only.
    • Half of the features are not working.

@VirMach acquires NexusBytes:

• Prices stay the same, and there are flash sales every season.
    • Japan and Singapore have setup fees.
    • Orders take a month to activate.
    • Tickets are merged and then unanswered.

@yoursunny acquires NexusBytes:

• All IPv4 ranges are revoked.
    • You can have IPv6 tunneled to Ontario and IPv9 tunneled to Antarctica.
    • Payment must be push-ups.

Would anyone actually want to purchase NB? It's been thinned out dramatically and likely running older hw (if they owned) realistically it'd be easier to buy hw and throw some deals around to acquire the NB clients without a tainted brand at this point imo

Its allready lost.

• @Francisco said: Buyvm would then gain some Asia pops in the process.

This is what I wanted the most.

BuyVM in SG 💥

Thanked by (1)ralf

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider
    edited January 2023

Or this addres:

Street: 101 Possumtown Rd
    City: Piscataway
    State/Prov: NJ
    PostalCode: 08854

Edit: NVM SEEMS LIKE A DC

From https://whois.ipip.net/AS23470/158.51.85.0/24

ALSO DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER IT IS MOST LIKELY A PROSTITUTE

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @skorupion said:
    Or this addres:

Shit that would be the only reason I would call a random internet number

Thanked by (1)bdl

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

@AuroraZero said:

@skorupion said:
    Or this addres:

Shit that would be the only reason I would call a random internet number

Go ahead then, whatever suits you

• SGrafSGraf Hosting ProviderServices Provider

@ascicode said:

this is going to be very interesting

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ Web-Hosting ★ LIR-Services ★
    MrVM ★ Virtual Servers ★
    Blesta.Store ★ Blesta licenses and Add-ons at amazing Prices ★

• You dig too deep now, as it isnt nexus bytes anymore.

• @shallow said:

@yoursunny said: You can have IPv6 tunneled to Ontario and IPv9 tunneled to Antarctica.

Ontario, CA or Ontario, CA?

It would be Ontario CA.
    I'm peering with HE.

@VirMach said:

Are you gonna offer Switcher Special and Contract Buy Out in general, not just when other provider deadpools?

Contract Buyout Special:

Want to snag that VirMach hosting offer really badly but you paid annually for a hosting plan half a year ago and now you can only drool at our offer?
    With our contract buyout special, you can now wipe that drool off your face.

Here’s the deal:
    Purchase a VirMach Premium VPS plan on annual payment terms and we will provide service credits for the full amount for the remaining term of your current hosting plan or up to 4 months worth of service, whichever is the lowest.
    Must be active with the current provider for at least 2 months.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

@chris said: Would anyone actually want to purchase NB?

Can't see anyone wanting to fork out money for an orderbook full of p!ssed people and have some of that stink rub on to you.

Much cheaper/cleaner to offer loss leader refugee packages

Thanked by (1)chris
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@yoursunny said: Are you gonna offer Switcher Special and Contract Buy Out in general, not just when other provider deadpools?

Contract Buyout Special:

Want to snag that VirMach hosting offer really badly but you paid annually for a hosting plan half a year ago and now you can only drool at our offer?
    With our contract buyout special, you can now wipe that drool off your face.

Here’s the deal:
    Purchase a VirMach Premium VPS plan on annual payment terms and we will provide service credits for the full amount for the remaining term of your current hosting plan or up to 4 months worth of service, whichever is the lowest.
    Must be active with the current provider for at least 2 months.

It'll be aimed at refugee only for that, but technically it's up to us what companies we consider as qualifying. For example NB isn't technically dead right now but we'd offer it and let's say your service with them still goes on for a while, that doesn't matter (we won't ask for proof of the service getting terminated or anything like that.)

I'd consider any company lightly associated with JB as qualifying for potential deadpool based on our experience.

No purchase/credits, it's not a marketing tactic. You get what you were owed by other company then you can decide to renew or cancel, no money upfront. That'd kind of defeat the whole purpose of a refugee offer.

• @imok said:

@MichaelCee said:

@ascicode said:

Then you can sell to @MichaelCee to fund your startup. hehehe

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • DataIdeasDataIdeas Hosting Provider

@chris said: @DataIdeas acquires NexusBytes:

All services are moved to Texas.
    Prices are increased 2x.

I wouldn't say all prices would change. Some things might stay the same. Who knows what the future holds.
    But we wouldn't move everything to here in Texas.

Data Ideas LLC - We are a Texan Company!
    Main Store / AlienData (VPS/Dedi) / RPiServers (ARM Dedi) / ColoBay (Colocation) / TXNet (Transit/ISP)

• @bdl said:

@imok said:

@MichaelCee said:

@ascicode said:

I will buy @MichaelCee and bring him to Peru.

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee bdl
  • @imok said:

@bdl said:

@imok said:

@MichaelCee said:

@ascicode said:

I will buy @MichaelCee and bring him to Peru.

You sir might secretly be a perv. ;)

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

There are also a few other domains used, some are already expired (perhaps by the predecessor)

Seeing some people on LET are winning namesilo reseller disputes.. I've been waiting for like 3 months for them to even acknowledge my dispute that I sent them.

• @MichaelCee said:
    Seeing some people on LET are winning namesilo reseller disputes.. I've been waiting for like 3 months for them to even acknowledge my dispute that I sent them.

Maybe it never reached them in first place?

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@Jab said:

@MichaelCee said:

Maybe it never reached them in first place?

Yeah, but very slim chance I'm guessing as I was literally communicating to namesilo right before and emails were all good.

NexusBytes for sure didn't receive anything, their email addresses are automatically set to respond with "we don't read this, open a ticket". I forwarded that to namesilo and have not received a response, the domain has been in the account since September is when I requested a push

I just double checked and there was some PII mis-matched for the domain I disputed, so I have fixed that and resent an email to NameSilo. Fingers crossed

Thanked by (1)Jab