@terrorgen said:
Don't know if AI are now smart enough to answer the carwash question correctly, but we see emdashes in some of the responses.
Real people will still use it for translation and that is fine I think...
Real people also use emdashes, and have done for decades. Where do you think the AIs got trained into using them from?
How do you type an emdash? I don't have it on my keyboard and wouldn't know how to type it. So seeing an emdash to me means that there was at least some additional post-processing of what was typed.
In a text box, no idea. In a word processor, generally set to autocorrect to it. Plenty of people like to compose in their familiar editor and paste the result into a web form.
My point is, using emdash as an AI gotcha is both tiresome and inaccurate IMHO.
Idk. It's pretty accurate if you ask me... Or Claude who also agrees.
But it's not that important just an indicator not a guarantee
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi, my name is Ali Yasin, im a web developer and system administrator. Im working of my business GREENLEAFWEB LTD, web hosting and software development company based in the UK. I want to join LowEndSpirit to connect with fellow hosting enthusiasts, share my knowledge about server management (cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Nginx, OpenLiteSpeed...), and explore new networking opportunities within the global webmaster community.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered Lowendspirit while researching global hosting communities.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
The sun gets extremely hot in my city. 100 meters isnt far, but why would i walk in the heat when i can just drive? and i have to drive the car there anyway to actually get it washed.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I represent 1Gbits, a hosting provider offering bare metal and dedicated servers, VPS hosting, GPU servers, and remote desktop services. I would like to join LowEndSpirit to follow hosting discussions, learn from members, and share relevant information when appropriate.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I learned about LowEndSpirit as a community for people interested in hosting and server infrastructure. I am especially interested in dedicated servers, VPS hosting, performance, and technical discussions with other members.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive the car the 100 meters to the car wash, because the car needs to be there to be washed. I could enjoy the sunshine while waiting.
Banned at -7Karma +7Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi everyone. I deal with servers and networking a lot at work, but when it comes to VPSs, I'm pretty much just a basic user. I don't really know how they work under the hood, so I run into problems pretty often. When I have an issue, I usually just search on YouTube or Google, but there's so much information out there it's hard to figure out what's actually useful. I saw a YouTuber recommend LowEndSpirit, saying there are a lot of detailed reviews and specs here, so I came to check it out. I'm here to read some honest reviews, learn how to pick a good budget VPS, and maybe mess around with some personal projects. Hope I can ask you guys for help when I get stuck. Just a heads-up, English is not my first language, so I used AI to help me write this.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I was searching on YouTube for VPS troubleshooting when I saw someone recommend this place, so I came to check it out. I like tinkering with small projects after work, and hope to learn some stuff here.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I'd drive. Because my car needs a wash eventually anyway
Banned at -7Karma +8Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
@Davy said: I was searching on YouTube for VPS troubleshooting when I saw someone recommend this place, so I came to check it out. I like tinkering with small projects after work, and hope to learn some stuff here.
>
oh? got a link?
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
@Davy said: I was searching on YouTube for VPS troubleshooting when I saw someone recommend this place, so I came to check it out. I like tinkering with small projects after work, and hope to learn some stuff here.
@Davy said: I was searching on YouTube for VPS troubleshooting when I saw someone recommend this place, so I came to check it out. I like tinkering with small projects after work, and hope to learn some stuff here.
>
oh? got a link?
Sure, here you go:
lol, thats "our" youtube channel and the video was made for a Christmas special raffle.
@Davy said: I was searching on YouTube for VPS troubleshooting when I saw someone recommend this place, so I came to check it out. I like tinkering with small projects after work, and hope to learn some stuff here.
>
oh? got a link?
Sure, here you go:
lol, thats "our" youtube channel and the video was made for a Christmas special raffle.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I'm a computer nerd, but not a rich one. Free/cheap resources to help make personal projects and work go smoother are much appreciated.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
Stumbled across it from a reddit thread.
Video games, parenting, cats.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I wash my car in my driveway, but I could walk 100 meters to a car wash just 'cause.
Banned at -7Karma +7Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi! I run a handful of tiny VPSes for personal projects (monitoring, a small VPN, a couple of Telegram bots) and I'd like to join to follow provider threads, offers and technical discussions, and share my own experience/benchmarks with small providers.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
Found LES via LowEndBox and VPS deal aggregators while hunting for small NAT/IPv6 boxes. Interests: networking, self-hosting, home lab, Linux.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
Drive
Banned at -7Karma +7Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi, I'm interested in VPS hosting, Linux servers, networking, and self-hosted services. I often compare different hosting providers and enjoy learning more about server management. I'd like to join LowEndSpirit to read discussions, learn from other members, discover interesting hosting offers, and share my own experiences when I can.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit while looking for communities similar to LowEndTalk and NodeSeek. My interests include VPS hosting, Linux, networking, web services, self-hosting, and trying different hosting providers. I also enjoy learning about new tools and technologies related to servers and the internet.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive, because the car itself needs to be at the car wash to get washed.
Banned at -7Karma +7Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hello, my name is Ken and I'm a software developer specializing in automations for my personal projects and business. I've been recently testing out a few different VPS providers for my latest projects, which led me to lowendspirit. I hope to see what others are doing with automations and data processing.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I found this forum through lowendbox and some other reddit thread. In my free time I like to travel and try new cuisines that I normally wouldn't find in my home country.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive, can't wash the car at the car wash without the car.
Banned at -7Karma +8Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Hey guys, my name is Ken. I am a software developer working on a few automation projects. Some personal and some business. I love a good deal just as a much as the next person, hence what brought me here. Right now I'm running most of my automations on my mac mini m4 (amazing purchase for only $400), and its been allowing me to host various things with docker including a file share. I want to move some of these things to the cloud but hate the ridiculous pricing of some of these cloud providers.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I am a student who is interested in technology and learning about different online communities. I would like to join this forum because I am interested in getting a TierHive voucher and also want to learn more from the community.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through Reddit. I am interested in technology, computers, servers, and experimenting with different services.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive because I want to avoid the sun. My car is dirty, and I don't want to sit in a dirty car, so I would drive it to the car wash and clean it.
Banned at -7Karma +8Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi there I have some spare high end servers and wish to find people who want to rent them on this forum.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
ChatGPT recommended this website to me.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
Drive. If I walk there I'd wash myself not the car
Banned at -7Karma -8Promoted at +7
Banned. This account was removed for negative community feedback.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Being a full-time I.T. professional, working extensively as a Network and System Administrator. I have been an active member of the LowEndTalk community for some time and have found the discussions there incredibly valuable. I am looking to see LowEndSpirit to expand my involvement, I enjoy troubleshooting complex infrastructure issues and staying up to date with the latest developments in virtualization and low-end hardware.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through my regular participation on LowEndTalk; I often see cross-references to this community and wanted to see the specific discussions and resources hosted here. Outside of my professional life, I spend much of my free time tinkering with home lab setups, learning about new networking protocols. Along with low-end gaming.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I have to bring my car to wash despite the fact that the car wash is only 100 meters away. Walking to the car wash without my would be pointless.
Banned at -7Karma +8Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
VPS hobbyist, use them a lot for personal and work-related stuff. Dislike the overpriced and vendor-locked cloud solutions. Like the cheap low-end VPS and making them work, feels like a kind of sport, given the limited resources
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
Mentioned and linked to on LET
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
Is this some kind of captcha? Yeah, it's only a 100 meters, so I put my car on neutral, open the drivers seat window and just walk pushing the car forward. Not only I get sun on my skin but also some exercise. Did I pass?
Banned at -7Karma +8Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
programming the web for decades, interested in PHP and more, in servers and software ... the forum looks interesting
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
found by accident :-)
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
this question makes no sense ... software has to be cleaned, not cars
Banned at -7Karma +7Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi everyone! I found LowEndSpirit while looking for affordable VPS and server related information online.
I joined because I would like to learn more about VPS, hosting and other interesting tech topics. I also enjoy trying out new software and learning about technology in my free time.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
-
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive because I need to wash my car
Banned at -7Karma +8Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I work on UCELI Cloud, a cloud server and domain registration platform. I want to learn from hosting discussions and share practical information about server configuration, DNS, deployment and troubleshooting. I will disclose my business affiliation and follow the community rules.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through an AI assistant while researching hosting and developer communities. My interests include cloud servers, DNS, deployment and server operations.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive, because the car needs to be at the car wash to be washed. I can enjoy the sunshine at another time.
Banned at -7Karma +7Promoted at +7
Promoted. This member is now a full member of the community.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
i want vps i want to use free vps service which u provide me and im minecraft bot developer im hosting them on my computer or collab and its hard s fsfsfsfsfsfsfsf
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
i want vps i want to use free vps service which u provide me and im minecraft bot developer im hosting them on my computer or collab and its hard s fsfsfsfsfsfsfsf
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
i want vps i want to use free vps service which u provide me and im minecraft bot developer im hosting them on my computer or collab and its hard s fsfsfsfsfsfsfsf
Banned at -7Karma -7Promoted at +7
Banned. This account was removed for negative community feedback.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
How did you hear about us?
I found your service through an online search.
How did you find us?
Google Search / Online search
Why are you interested in our service?
I am interested in using a free VPS for learning, testing, and personal projects.
How did you hear about this offer?
I found this offer through an online VPS community.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
How did you hear about us?
I found your service through an online search.
How did you find us?
Google Search / Online search
Why are you interested in our service?
I am interested in using a free VPS for learning, testing, and personal projects.
How did you hear about this offer?
I found this offer through an online VPS community.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
How did you hear about us?
I found your service through an online search.
How did you find us?
Google Search / Online search
Why are you interested in our service?
I am interested in using a free VPS for learning, testing, and personal projects.
How did you hear about this offer?
I found this offer through an online VPS community.
Banned at -7Karma -7Promoted at +7
Banned. This account was removed for negative community feedback.
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi everyone! I'm interested in Linux, networking, VPS hosting, and learning about server administration. I found this forum while searching for affordable VPS options. I'd like to join the community to learn from other members, share experiences, and explore low-cost hosting solutions for personal projects. Thank you for having me!
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through ChatGPT while researching affordable VPS hosting. I'm interested in Linux, networking, self-hosting, and learning more about server administration. In my free time, I enjoy exploring new technologies and experimenting with small personal projects.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive to the car wash because I need to wash my car, not myself. Even though it is only 100 meters away, I need to take the car with me.
Comments
Idk. It's pretty accurate if you ask me... Or Claude who also agrees.
But it's not that important just an indicator not a guarantee
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
New member: GreenLeafwebNet
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi, my name is Ali Yasin, im a web developer and system administrator. Im working of my business GREENLEAFWEB LTD, web hosting and software development company based in the UK. I want to join LowEndSpirit to connect with fellow hosting enthusiasts, share my knowledge about server management (cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Nginx, OpenLiteSpeed...), and explore new networking opportunities within the global webmaster community.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered Lowendspirit while researching global hosting communities.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
The sun gets extremely hot in my city. 100 meters isnt far, but why would i walk in the heat when i can just drive? and i have to drive the car there anyway to actually get it washed.
Domain Names, Web Hosting, Technical Support, Professional PHP Software & Script Installation, Troubleshooting | GreenLeafWeb.Net
New member: 1Gbits
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I represent 1Gbits, a hosting provider offering bare metal and dedicated servers, VPS hosting, GPU servers, and remote desktop services. I would like to join LowEndSpirit to follow hosting discussions, learn from members, and share relevant information when appropriate.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I learned about LowEndSpirit as a community for people interested in hosting and server infrastructure. I am especially interested in dedicated servers, VPS hosting, performance, and technical discussions with other members.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive the car the 100 meters to the car wash, because the car needs to be there to be washed. I could enjoy the sunshine while waiting.
New member: Davy
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi everyone. I deal with servers and networking a lot at work, but when it comes to VPSs, I'm pretty much just a basic user. I don't really know how they work under the hood, so I run into problems pretty often. When I have an issue, I usually just search on YouTube or Google, but there's so much information out there it's hard to figure out what's actually useful. I saw a YouTuber recommend LowEndSpirit, saying there are a lot of detailed reviews and specs here, so I came to check it out. I'm here to read some honest reviews, learn how to pick a good budget VPS, and maybe mess around with some personal projects. Hope I can ask you guys for help when I get stuck. Just a heads-up, English is not my first language, so I used AI to help me write this.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I was searching on YouTube for VPS troubleshooting when I saw someone recommend this place, so I came to check it out. I like tinkering with small projects after work, and hope to learn some stuff here.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I'd drive. Because my car needs a wash eventually anyway
>
oh? got a link?
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Sure, here you go:
lol, thats "our" youtube channel and the video was made for a Christmas special raffle.
good ol' times
Meet Nix and Bruce @ https://twobirdsonelesbox.com
My project/stuff page @ https://serveraddict.net
haha wow, small world! that's awesome.
New member: veryhank
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I'm a computer nerd, but not a rich one. Free/cheap resources to help make personal projects and work go smoother are much appreciated.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
Stumbled across it from a reddit thread.
Video games, parenting, cats.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I wash my car in my driveway, but I could walk 100 meters to a car wash just 'cause.
New member: quietfern
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi! I run a handful of tiny VPSes for personal projects (monitoring, a small VPN, a couple of Telegram bots) and I'd like to join to follow provider threads, offers and technical discussions, and share my own experience/benchmarks with small providers.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
Found LES via LowEndBox and VPS deal aggregators while hunting for small NAT/IPv6 boxes. Interests: networking, self-hosting, home lab, Linux.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
Drive
New member: fenqida
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi, I'm interested in VPS hosting, Linux servers, networking, and self-hosted services. I often compare different hosting providers and enjoy learning more about server management. I'd like to join LowEndSpirit to read discussions, learn from other members, discover interesting hosting offers, and share my own experiences when I can.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit while looking for communities similar to LowEndTalk and NodeSeek. My interests include VPS hosting, Linux, networking, web services, self-hosting, and trying different hosting providers. I also enjoy learning about new tools and technologies related to servers and the internet.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive, because the car itself needs to be at the car wash to get washed.
New member: ken06
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hello, my name is Ken and I'm a software developer specializing in automations for my personal projects and business. I've been recently testing out a few different VPS providers for my latest projects, which led me to lowendspirit. I hope to see what others are doing with automations and data processing.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I found this forum through lowendbox and some other reddit thread. In my free time I like to travel and try new cuisines that I normally wouldn't find in my home country.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive, can't wash the car at the car wash without the car.
Hey guys, my name is Ken. I am a software developer working on a few automation projects. Some personal and some business. I love a good deal just as a much as the next person, hence what brought me here. Right now I'm running most of my automations on my mac mini m4 (amazing purchase for only $400), and its been allowing me to host various things with docker including a file share. I want to move some of these things to the cloud but hate the ridiculous pricing of some of these cloud providers.
New member: thanh20vn
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I am a student who is interested in technology and learning about different online communities. I would like to join this forum because I am interested in getting a TierHive voucher and also want to learn more from the community.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through Reddit. I am interested in technology, computers, servers, and experimenting with different services.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive because I want to avoid the sun. My car is dirty, and I don't want to sit in a dirty car, so I would drive it to the car wash and clean it.
New member: muiyuu
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi there I have some spare high end servers and wish to find people who want to rent them on this forum.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
ChatGPT recommended this website to me.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
Drive. If I walk there I'd wash myself not the car
New member: icon256
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Being a full-time I.T. professional, working extensively as a Network and System Administrator. I have been an active member of the LowEndTalk community for some time and have found the discussions there incredibly valuable. I am looking to see LowEndSpirit to expand my involvement, I enjoy troubleshooting complex infrastructure issues and staying up to date with the latest developments in virtualization and low-end hardware.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through my regular participation on LowEndTalk; I often see cross-references to this community and wanted to see the specific discussions and resources hosted here. Outside of my professional life, I spend much of my free time tinkering with home lab setups, learning about new networking protocols. Along with low-end gaming.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I have to bring my car to wash despite the fact that the car wash is only 100 meters away. Walking to the car wash without my would be pointless.
New member: devnull
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
VPS hobbyist, use them a lot for personal and work-related stuff. Dislike the overpriced and vendor-locked cloud solutions. Like the cheap low-end VPS and making them work, feels like a kind of sport, given the limited resources
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
Mentioned and linked to on LET
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
Is this some kind of captcha? Yeah, it's only a 100 meters, so I put my car on neutral, open the drivers seat window and just walk pushing the car forward. Not only I get sun on my skin but also some exercise. Did I pass?
Yeah 😂
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
New member: peteragraf
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
programming the web for decades, interested in PHP and more, in servers and software ... the forum looks interesting
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
found by accident :-)
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
this question makes no sense ... software has to be cleaned, not cars
New member: Snow0905
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi everyone! I found LowEndSpirit while looking for affordable VPS and server related information online.
I joined because I would like to learn more about VPS, hosting and other interesting tech topics. I also enjoy trying out new software and learning about technology in my free time.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
-
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive because I need to wash my car
New member: ucelicloud
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
I work on UCELI Cloud, a cloud server and domain registration platform. I want to learn from hosting discussions and share practical information about server configuration, DNS, deployment and troubleshooting. I will disclose my business affiliation and follow the community rules.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through an AI assistant while researching hosting and developer communities. My interests include cloud servers, DNS, deployment and server operations.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive, because the car needs to be at the car wash to be washed. I can enjoy the sunshine at another time.
New member: byburakk
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
i want vps i want to use free vps service which u provide me and im minecraft bot developer im hosting them on my computer or collab and its hard s fsfsfsfsfsfsfsf
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
i want vps i want to use free vps service which u provide me and im minecraft bot developer im hosting them on my computer or collab and its hard s fsfsfsfsfsfsfsf
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
i want vps i want to use free vps service which u provide me and im minecraft bot developer im hosting them on my computer or collab and its hard s fsfsfsfsfsfsfsf
New member: Mmla
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
How did you hear about us?
I found your service through an online search.
How did you find us?
Google Search / Online search
Why are you interested in our service?
I am interested in using a free VPS for learning, testing, and personal projects.
How did you hear about this offer?
I found this offer through an online VPS community.
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
How did you hear about us?
I found your service through an online search.
How did you find us?
Google Search / Online search
Why are you interested in our service?
I am interested in using a free VPS for learning, testing, and personal projects.
How did you hear about this offer?
I found this offer through an online VPS community.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
How did you hear about us?
I found your service through an online search.
How did you find us?
Google Search / Online search
Why are you interested in our service?
I am interested in using a free VPS for learning, testing, and personal projects.
How did you hear about this offer?
I found this offer through an online VPS community.
New member: lowendchat
Please introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join this forum?
Hi everyone! I'm interested in Linux, networking, VPS hosting, and learning about server administration. I found this forum while searching for affordable VPS options. I'd like to join the community to learn from other members, share experiences, and explore low-cost hosting solutions for personal projects. Thank you for having me!
How did you discover lowendspirit and do you have any extra information you would like to add e.g. interests, hobbies etc.
I discovered LowEndSpirit through ChatGPT while researching affordable VPS hosting. I'm interested in Linux, networking, self-hosting, and learning more about server administration. In my free time, I enjoy exploring new technologies and experimenting with small personal projects.
You need to wash your car, It is a sunny day, you only live 100 meters away from the car wash, it has been a long time since you felt the sun on your skin, do you walk or drive to the car wash and why?
I would drive to the car wash because I need to wash my car, not myself. Even though it is only 100 meters away, I need to take the car with me.