VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• I thought you left already. Apparently, you still had some things on your chest.
    HWW.

• Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • @shallow said:
    I thought you left already. Apparently, you still had some things on your chest.
    HWW.

Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • He definitely has a lot of drama playing in his head.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @Chisato said: who loves servers and geek stuffs.

Stuffs is a verb, not a noun!

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • this thread becomes a trigger for me ...
    i must save my sanity and face ... will take a break from this thread

Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • @Chisato said:
    And the reason for the expired SSL certificate could be after experiencing a DDoS attack (src: t.me/xiaozhu199/23), some sort of automation polled the NS record to a fallback OVH server that is not actively managed, and in fact, the attacker was the same guy who attacked V.PS earlier (the 13yo kiddo, 13yo might be a joke, but it's the guy, his telegram ID: t.me/xun_114514).

Therefore, @Frankz, I kindly request you to ban me permanently and irreparably, so @Virmach might have some sort of mental relief and continue to write essays at LES, and to be the happy big boy he should be.

This 13 yo was here before and made the same request as you.

ban me Permanently and irreversibly
    delete my virmach account

@Frankz might be impressed, and now he's being asked to do the same thing. :/
    I'm concerned that he might have some mental breakdown at the moment.

from google translate

• As a language model AI, I do not have personal experience with Virmach, but based on the information available online, they are the boss.

• Thanked by (1)ariq01

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @Chisato said: Therefore, @Frankz, I kindly request you to ban me permanently and irreparably, so @Virmach might have some sort of mental relief and continue to write essays at LES, and to be the happy big boy he should be.

I'm sorry that you may comment less or even quit this forum.

On one hand, that's a wise decision because your genuine suggestions made you banned (later acquitted). And if you keep expressing truly and meaningfully, then another ban might well be imminent. Leaving for a better place is a right choice.
    On the other hand, it will upset me if there are no more your genuine comments. I've read about 5 comments you'd made, whose quality are extraordinary. I mean the clear logic, fluent use of English, and sarcastic humour of your posts really makes me enjoyable as an onlooker. This is the main reason why I'm upset when you are banned.
    Speaking of English, when I first sat for IELTS, I only got 7.0 / 9.0 for writing. There is no doubt that your writing will score at least 8.0.

So do you mind leaving your social account or blog url so that people can follow you online?
    You may DM me if you prefer to hide the account nickname from the public. Or just ignore or refuse my request if you want to maintain online tranquillity. Thank you.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• edited January 2023

@tetech said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@Wednesday said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Yo first Yeti, then Shakespeare and now Wednesday, can ya chaps be serious

I'm deadly serious.

Yo show me your tits then

This is so childish and you do it repeatedly. It isn't smart or funny, and I doubt it is making you any friends or fans. I tend to try and ignore this stuff, but honestly, this sort of immature behaviour is making LES a worse place than it used to be.

Glad you said that.
    I just scroll past his comment every time. i wish there's a mute button.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint Wednesday
  • ^ Why just pick on one childish actor, in this forum, when there are a few persistent ones?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Thanked by (2)FrankZ ariq01

How are you... online?

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Lol at removing CCP comments. No one here gives a shit about the CCP or Winnie Xi Pooh. You probably had some other nonsense in the same ramble that needed moderation (assuming the comment was even acted on).

Can we also put a pin in the "ban me because you can't handle me" crap too? If you want your account retired... fine, go for it and ask nicely. But you're being ridiculous acting like some kind of martyr. Or keep making a fool of yourself if that's your prerogative.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @Mason said:
    Lol at removing CCP comments. No one here gives a shit about the CCP or Winnie Xi Pooh. You probably had some other nonsense in the same ramble that needed moderation (assuming the comment was even acted on).

is it legal to post tiannamen banishing rune pasta anywhere in the forum? I heard it quite effective even when the site are using SSL

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• Wheew!!

34.8K views.

This is insane!!
    We sure love to Chit - Chat here.

Who says IT nerds are boring. :astonished:

• @Fritz said:
    Who says IT nerds are boring. :astonished:

You inspired me, VirNerd is a good name.

Thanked by (1)Fritz
  • @VirMach said:

@Bonito77 said: Thanks for the explanation, but why not post this on the updates section of the site - if you have this many customers affected by it?

It's less than a dozen customers and it's not an issue with the service.

Even so, why not post about it on the updates site? Or better yet, prioritize the issue outright so that small handful of affected customers aren't left waiting many months (being billed all that time) with complete radio silence.

Anyway, you replied to my ticket (#634655) and said:

"Due date has been extended. I'm going to do one last check over the weekend and if nothing viable is found, I'll let you know so we can close out this ticket. If it is found then we'll proceed with restoring it how you prefer: did you want it to override your service or provide credentials for it to be compressed and dumped inside the VM?"

I replied with:

"Thanks. Do you mean all folders from the old VM would zipped with a password and dumped on the current VM's C: drive? If so, then that would probably be easiest."

However, that was over a week ago and I didn't hear anything back. In the meantime, your system has charged me for yet another month (despite the extension).

Have you managed to look into the backup yet?

Thanks.

• Is VirNerd gone, like in LET?

• What? Virmach is missing? Why? How? When?

• skorousskorous OG
    edited January 2023

@ruikno said:
    Is VirNerd gone, like in LET?

Yes @rekkedno, you've hurt his feelings so he's run away. < /s>

• Can you really blamed him?

• Still looking for Tokyo VPS, can anyone recommend some cheap providers?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ruikno said:
    Still looking for Tokyo VPS, can anyone recommend some cheap providers?

You should open a thread in the request section outlining what you are looking for.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

It's @Wednesday

Thanked by (4)FrankZ taizi fan Wednesday
  • edited February 2023

@VirMach said:
    It's Wednesday

Yo chap, don't ya forget MIGRATION button

smartass shitposting satirist

• Did anyone who had that Invalid vserverid or username message when trying to open the VPS Control Panel find a fix?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Did anyone who had that Invalid vserverid or username message when trying to open the VPS Control Panel find a fix?

Not me, and I did try for quite a while after my last hack was nullified.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add