VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited February 2023

@VirMach said:
    It's @Wednesday

• @FrankZ said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Did anyone who had that Invalid vserverid or username message when trying to open the VPS Control Panel find a fix?

Not me, and I did try for quite a while after my last hack was nullified.

Ah, damn. Still hoping it just kinda goes away on its own one day, lol.

• @ruikno said:
    Still looking for Tokyo VPS, can anyone recommend some cheap providers?

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5213/service-transfer-greencloudvps-osaka-tokyo-1-cpu-2-gb-ram-50-gb-nvme#latest
    GreenCloud and Virmach would be cheapest of them all.. You have more expensive at xtom and misaka

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• Bought a machine with 3 cores and 8GB RAM in virmach special offer.
    But the CPU is a 3950X, which really annoys me. If you want to upgrade to 5950X, I can add money

• @H2Kimi said:
    Bought a machine with 3 cores and 8GB RAM in virmach special offer.
    But the CPU is a 3950X, which really annoys me.

At least the current special offers do not promise anything other than "Ryzen CPU". Where were you promised a specific model?

If you want to upgrade to 5950X, I can add money

Thank you! Do you want my PayPal address and send it to me directly?

• @tetech said:

@H2Kimi said:

At least the current special offers do not promise anything other than "Ryzen CPU". Where were you promised a specific model?

See I thought they were offering money to upgrade the entire node which I thought was very generous indeed.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero AlwaysSkint
  • @skorous said:

@tetech said:

@H2Kimi said:

See I thought they were offering money to upgrade the entire node which I thought was very generous indeed.

Not to sure I would trust such a philanthropic endeavor from a user. I may have just a few reservations on something like this, if it were true.

• @AuroraZero said:

@skorous said:

@tetech said:

@H2Kimi said:

Not to sure I would trust such a philanthropic endeavor from a user. I may have just a few reservations on something like this, if it were true.

Tsk tsk ... Why such a Suspicious Sasquatch? What could possibly go wrong?

• @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

@skorous said:

@tetech said:

@H2Kimi said:

Tsk tsk ... Why such a Suspicious Sasquatch? What could possibly go wrong?

Absolutely nothing could possibly go wrong

Thanked by (1)skorous
  • @H2Kimi said:
    But the CPU is a 3950X, which really annoys me. If you want to upgrade to 5950X, I can add money

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/127382/#Comment_127382

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 791
    Multi Core      | 827
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/20221599

CPU Limits
    More restrictive limits based on clock. 50% AUP on 3GHz turns into 33%

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited February 2023

@H2Kimi said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-5950X-32-Thread-Processor/dp/B0815Y8J9N&ved=2ahUKEwiK1uLHoPj8AhVTRmwGHXDrBoAQFnoECCgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw20Uds4wO72zNj0_ct4FtR3

let me know which location you will pay for, i will migrate there after upgrade.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• any news about TPAZ003.VIRM.AC ???

Ruby, JS Programmer and Linux user

• Is anyone else's node currently locked? Trying to figure out which node to follow the server status updates correctly. I forgot which node I'm on but the LA node my VPS is on is locked unfortunately... :(

Sucks that it's down but can't complain due to the awesome pricing. It happens...

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited February 2023

@Edmond said:
    Is anyone else's node currently locked? Trying to figure out which node to follow the server status updates correctly. I forgot which node I'm on but the LA node my VPS is on is locked unfortunately... :(

Sucks that it's down but can't complain due to the awesome pricing. It happens...

Licking dog? =)

@ruikno said:

@Edmond said:
    Is anyone else's node currently locked? Trying to figure out which node to follow the server status updates correctly. I forgot which node I'm on but the LA node my VPS is on is locked unfortunately... :(

Licking dog? =)

cunt? 🤭

• edited February 2023

It's my utter pleasure to witness the victim of VirmAch bump up this thread each time.

Thanked by (1)shallow

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach Just curious when remote DC hands were scheduled to work on node DALZ008 again ?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• received my renew invoice,but should i pay it.according virmach's reply,should i don't pay it so that virmach can terminated exist one and create new one in receiver account easier?

Yo Virmach's car so fast, support is but only furious

• @FrankZ said: .. when remote DC hands were scheduled to work..

Texans, whenever. :|

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited February 2023

Does anyone abuse TYOC002S network again? It's significantly worse than TYOC026. scratch that

@cybertech said: Virmach's car so fast

It would be funny if MJJ chase the old fart around while holding the stolen manhole cover

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach said:

@host4cheap said:
    @VirMach A few of us have requested about when can we expect the provisioning of these

12 quantity for DALZ010 offer, 4GB RAM / 4 Core / 130GB Disk

It will be good to know a rough timeline. Not complaining but setting expectations. Original post lacked clarity.

Lack of clarity was there as I do not have any information on expected timeline.

Could you kindly provide an update on this matter? It has been some time since the orders have been pending and while it is not a pressing issue, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• @VirMach said:
    it breaking down constantly

Can confirm, he made me pay $200 in Uber fees > @AlwaysSkint said:

@FrankZ said: .. when remote DC hands were scheduled to work..

Texans, whenever. :|

Yeehaw

• $20 on FLASH-SPECIAL still pending

• Is the Nycb027 node down?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@adef_1 said:
    Is the Nycb027 node down?

Can't tell as https://status.virm.ac/ is down.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@adef_1 said:
    Is the Nycb027 node down?

Can't tell as https://status.virm.ac/ is down.

Ping it, if you have the hostname.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach notvirmach.com needs an update.

• edited February 2023

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach Just curious when remote DC hands were scheduled to work on node DALZ008 again ?

This is getting ridiculous to be honest. That node has been down for 6 days and not a peep from the provider (didn't get any email notification).

• edited February 2023

@VirMach
    Node AMSD025 is acting up last few hours.

Up & down.