VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @FrankZ said:
    @dgc1980 transfers are considered one of the lowest priority items. If VirMach has lots of other stuff going on, like this past month, transfers can take a while.

Any update for transfers @VirMach ? Invoice #1526202

I’m a simple man I see gifs, I press thanks

• All my nodes are up!

Good job @VirMach !

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

TYOC040 down?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited February 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said: Does anyone abuse TYOC002S network again

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh do something VirmAch

Thanked by (1)shallow

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Mumbly said:
    Up & down.

What is this software that you are using to monitor?

• Very disappointed with virmch
    My account has been in normal use, but when I sent a work order a week ago, I was prompted to prohibit sending account work orders and was locked
    The system automatically created a pending work order for account unblocking, asking me to submit evidence of my crime
    It's ridiculous, I didn't abuse vps or resell vps, why is my technical support banned, one of my vps can't connect to solusvm whmcs background and can't install the system, what do you want me to do?
    One of my Tokyo node promotions shows that it will be activated within an hour, but it has not been activated for two months
    Anyway so disappointed
    @VirMach

• edited February 2023

@dreampower said:
    Very disappointed with virmch
    My account has been in normal use, but when I sent a work order a week ago, I was prompted to prohibit sending account work orders and was locked
    The system automatically created a pending work order for account unblocking, asking me to submit evidence of my crime
    It's ridiculous, I didn't abuse vps or resell vps, why is my technical support banned, one of my vps can't connect to solusvm whmcs background and can't install the system, what do you want me to do?
    One of my Tokyo node promotions shows that it will be activated within an hour, but it has not been activated for two months
    Anyway so disappointed
    @VirMach

Contact the MJJ'er you bought the account from to get your money back. You're not a virmach customer, you're a MJJ's customer.

• JabJab
    edited February 2023

Had no time last yesterday but we are past 100 days uptime on Frankfurt FFME001 node! Woohooooo

-famous last words-

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach Just curious when remote DC hands were scheduled to work on node DALZ008 again ?

DALZ008 is online again. :)

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited February 2023

@FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach Just curious when remote DC hands were scheduled to work on node DALZ008 again ?

mines now "online" but stuck at the boot screen (Failed to mount), so maybe not up yet.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@soulchief said:

@FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

mines now "online" but stuck at the boot screen (Failed to mount), so maybe not up yet.

Both of my VMs on DALZ008 are up and running. Hope you get going soon™ too.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited February 2023

@mbk said:
    What is this software that you are using to monitor?

First graph is selfhosted PHP Server Monitor - simple and quick uptime check for all my servers. It doesn't have any advanced features but it work for what's intended to.
    https://www.phpservermonitor.org
    https://github.com/phpservermon/phpservermon

Second img is from https://ping.pe

Thanked by (1)mbk
  • Downtime = Pro-idling

Embrace.

• @VirMach any news about TPAZ003.VIRM.AC ???

Ruby, JS Programmer and Linux user

• My VM located at TPAZ003 is running into input/output errors. I'm trying to install debian 11 via CDROM.

• Lucky you, at least you can turn on your VM.
    Since December I have my VM in "offline" status.

Ruby, JS Programmer and Linux user

• @jam said:
    Lucky you, at least you can turn on your VM.

your small profile pic looks like a koala playing a flute.

Thanked by (1)shallow
  • @jam said: Lucky you, at least you can turn on your VM.

Bad luck, I'm sure @VirMach will solve this soon.

• @FrankZ said:

@soulchief said:

@FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

It's down again.

• @DanSummer said:

@FrankZ said:

@soulchief said:

@FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

It's down again.

i think it was up around 30 mins ago and boom, now its dead

• @dreampower said:
    It's ridiculous, I didn't abuse vps or resell vps, why is my technical support banned

Some people say "I didn't do anything" when they buy a VPS and account from a scalper, how about you?

• edited February 2023

@dreampower said: work orders

Sensed a smell of stolen manhole cover

https://v.redd.it/iorfa5ji9zfa1/DASH_96.mp4

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@DanSummer said:

@FrankZ said:

@soulchief said:

@FrankZ said:

It's down again.

Yep, both of mine on DALZ008 are down again as well.

Thanked by (2)localhost DanSummer

• @FrankZ said:

I'm seeing yet another wave of IPv4 address changes. Perhaps related? I've never seen such instability in address assignments.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

@jtk said:

@FrankZ said:

I'm seeing yet another wave of IPv4 address changes. Perhaps related? I've never seen such instability in address assignments.

I could be completely wrong as I have no inside information on this, but I would expect that VirMach is just switching IPv4 from other providers that are at the end of lease period with IPv4 that he has from Alibaba. IIRC he said the lease terms were better and contract conditions less problematic with Alibaba than other folks he was leasing IPv4 from. I have received notice a VM I have on NYCB036 is switching IPs soon. All of my Dallas VMs (4) are already on Alibaba IPs so I don't think that is the issue in Dallas. I expect the problems on DALZ008 are due to hardware issues, and poor DC remote hands support.

EDIT: Yep, It looks like I was completely wrong about the switch to Alibaba IPv4. As @Jab says below, the new IPv4 for my VM on NYCB036 is another DediPath IPv4.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• I don't understand how Dallas became what it has to be honest. Texas gets hit with a cold and snow and the State damn near blows up. People panic like it has never happened before

Makes no sense to me at all.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:
    I don't understand how Dallas became what it has to be honest. Texas gets hit with a cold and snow and the State damn near blows up. People panic like it has never happened before

This happens basically every year, their grid is terrible.

• JabJab
    edited February 2023

[Ticket ID: XXXX] [Important] Your service XXXX has been assigned a new IP address [New IP Inside]
    Dear VirMach Customer,

This ticket was created to notify you of a change with your service. We will soon be changing your server's main IP address and additional IP addresses, if you have any.

Old IP address: 193.203.XXX.XXX
    New IP address(es): 140.99.XXX.XXX

To make the switch as smooth as possible, please navigate to your server's control panel and click the "Re-configure Networking" button to automatically configure the new IP address(es) to your server. Note that clicking this button will reboot your server multiple times and will take between 5-10 minutes to complete.

Soon™.
    Best timeline ever - could be today, could be in a month, but for making it smooth restart your shit!111!!!11

Seems like NY IP migration and still not to Alibaba ranges - just to another range from the same provider (Dedipath<->Dedipath)? Does this even makes sense?
    NYCB035, NYCB036 for me.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @fluttershy said:

@AuroraZero said:
    I don't understand how Dallas became what it has to be honest. Texas gets hit with a cold and snow and the State damn near blows up. People panic like it has never happened before

This happens basically every year, their grid is terrible.

That's a bit exaggerated. Some servers in my house (underground power) have uptime measured in years, and DCs are not losing power. A large part of the issue is with thick ice (not snow or cold) taking down trees.

• W00t another IP change?